Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Those looking for the Invincibles stateside, looks like they’ve landed:

Those looking for the Invincibles stateside, looks like they’ve landed:

do i trust this to ship?

Running Lab is legit and is now listing the Invincibles, though they probably don't ship until 3/11:

https://www.runninglabstore.com/nike-mens-zoomx-invincible-run-flyknit.html?id=59984224

Edit: just noticed there's no way to add them to the cart.

Makes me hopeful for the 11th!

1615330305955.png

Looks like running shops are posting on IG that the Invincible are releasing tomorrow. Not sure about if they’ll be available on the Nike app though.

Hope you all get your invincible tomorrow, you've all been very patient lol! Been enjoying mine, hoping they pop up on By You soon, wouldn't mind another colourway. I'll probably will give the More V3 a miss at this point, similar shoe and probably not going to get the same bounce from the NB. Up for the Rebel V2 though, they can't come soon enough!

51288DA5-26E7-4668-AA64-0AFF9E82FE9E.jpeg

Since it’s apparently Christmas Eve for the Invincible here in the US, I figured I’d get reacquainted with ZoomX for my ½ of half run today. Here’s to hoping tomorrow is finally the day!

Really pumped. Only problem is I've been sidelined with a knee injury almost all year. Weather is getting nice and I'm so bummed I can't run right now. **** sucks! Reminder to stay grateful when we have our health
I sat out pretty much all last year with an injury. Finally was able to do some strengthening exercises and copped this knee massager. Best purchase in a good while
BDE31D24-129B-4650-9AE1-5D771CA70A08.jpeg

Really pumped. Only problem is I've been sidelined with a knee injury almost all year. Weather is getting nice and I'm so bummed I can't run right now. **** sucks! Reminder to stay grateful when we have our health
Word. Hope you heal up and get out there soon!

I sat out pretty much all last year with an injury. Finally was able to do some strengthening exercises and copped this knee massager. Best purchase in a good while
BDE31D24-129B-4650-9AE1-5D771CA70A08.jpeg
How do you like it?

I’ve got a bum right knee. I usually use a cold pack, heating pad, TENS unit or salt bath when it starts to nag.

don’t just treat the injury. But also do preventative exercises. Strengthen the hips and glutes. Usually knee pain is caused by dormant glutes and hips.

Speaking on that, does everyone else strengthen the feet, ankles, glutes and hips on a semi daily basis? Or are you all super humans and just run run run?
This right here. Exercises to strengthen help a ton. I try to work my ankles with resistance bands pretty regularly

don’t just treat the injury. But also do preventative exercises. Strengthen the hips and glutes. Usually knee pain is caused by dormant glutes and hips.

Speaking on that, does everyone else strengthen the feet, ankles, glutes and hips on a semi daily basis? Or are you all super humans and just run run run?
5 miles a day keeps the ankle exercises away!

Back
Top Bottom