Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Anyone see the Platinum GT cw at any outlets? That’s the last cw that I really want in the PTrail2s.

Anyhow, I just saw that Strava added a Group/Team Challenge feature. I remember the NRC app had it before. We would have fun yet motivating challenges years ago! I’m not certain if NRC still does…

Anyone receive shipping confirmation on their Notre orders of VF / Invincibles yet…? Still waiting.

Negative. I’m waiting as well.

It does say this on the bottom of confrontation email:

“Note that shipping times are currently delayed due to a high volume of orders. Please wait 7 full business days before submitting a shipping inquiry.”

Im gonna send one on Friday or Monday if I get no further information.

If anyone is looking for a deal on the Tempo Next, check out the sale on Nike. The white/blue cw is on sale for $123. I’ve been eyeing this cw for a while and couldn’t pass up the price for my favorite trainer.

Uk peeps! Ekiden alpha for £150 with code “MIDSOMMAR” on keller-sports.co.uk & Mango for £160
8E69AB8F-40AC-4F89-9176-9E411523E52D.png

0DCC7E5A-FC82-40F3-B473-6C73684FB888.png

Looks like the Notre sale is over. :/ I thought it would be on through Monday.

The good thing is sizes are still sitting for the AFs. Maybe they’ll be discounted further?… :emoji_eyes:

edit: had a quick Google on this company but seems they’re getting one star reviews since brexit. Must be some hold ups at the border.
I think when brexit happened they stopped delivery to uk and caused a lot of issues, I’ve had friends order from there before and said they were good.

just looked and says delivery with Hermes (no additional customs charges)

I think when brexit happened they stopped delivery to uk and caused a lot of issues, I’ve had friends order from there before and said they were good.

just looked and says delivery with Hermes (no additional customs charges)

Great deal though for those that don’t have the Alphafly and want to chance it.

They just need to put them on NBY and leave the designs up to us...this is getting embarrassing.

THIS!

Looking back at my camera roll, it was around August when the VFNs were customizable on NBY. :emoji_eyes: If they do become available, I pray that they have colored and/or White outsole options:emoji_pray:

Do you like the Hayward CW? I received my pair the other day and an not sure about them. I thought the yellow would be a little brighter.

I like them. My only gripe about them are the laces. They’re brighter than the mesh. I want something that’ll match the upper color more.

Official images of the Gyakusous via US11

5FF5B8E6-6805-437F-BCB1-C17C5B237416.jpeg

B5A08AD0-F9A0-4597-B3E3-EE0D5F3C1653.jpeg

0D767DEA-0BCA-4CCD-A0E2-0D02582BAF5A.jpeg

It’s about damn time!

Back
Top Bottom