Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Ryan Hall did 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days though when he retired. So, meh?
38326A49-E2E9-4207-879E-C7B68E53AB5C.gif

So the Nike Zoom Alphafly Next Nature UK price.......
£294.95
it's normally £260-270 in the UK for a Alphafly

Damn!
Still going to get them though...

£294.95

Damn!

steep!! but from that article posted earlier, it makes sense considering:

"By our math, we now assume footwear unit growth could be down -13% partially offset by +3% pricing."

And not sure how any else's Nike By You vaporfly 2s are going that placed the order July 12th but my revised shipping date of Sep 20th just got delayed again with no revised date... maybe it'll come by 2022??

£294.95

Damn!

Pretty insane where these super shoe prices are heading. Major pass.

However, my buddy did offer me his 25% birthday code... hm..

"By our math, we now assume footwear unit growth could be down -13% partially offset by +3% pricing."

And not sure how any else's Nike By You vaporfly 2s are going that placed the order July 12th but my revised shipping date of Sep 20th just got delayed again with no revised date... maybe it'll come by 2022??

Hmmm, that doesn't bode well for the "Coming Soon" they've added to the NBY page. But... I still plan on refreshing the page indefinitely because I'm grabbing these ones for sure

1632335397485.png

Hmmm, that doesn't bode well for the "Coming Soon" they've added to the NBY page. But... I still plan on refreshing the page indefinitely because I'm grabbing these ones for sure

1632335397485.png

I'm still waiting for my NBY to arrive. Was told 9/24 but that doesn't look like it's going to happen at this point. Oddly enough, mine is a red/white cw as well. Great minds... 😁
Screenshot_20210922-123236_Chrome.jpg

I think that's what you get for your birthday don't you? I think mine was the same...

Going to wait for them to discount, £145 for a zoom fly 3 with new upper is mad

yeah Nike and their pricing again 😂 I’ll wait for the shoe Reviews hopefully soon

surprised nike has discounted a few shoes already, some of the invincible cws are 29% off

yeah Nike and their pricing again 😂 I’ll wait for the shoe Reviews hopefully soon

surprised nike has discounted a few shoes already, some of the invincible cws are 29% off

Some good discounts to be had if you don't mind the colourways.

I saw the Oreo invincible was discounted to £98 I think it was but women's only.

I saw the Oreo invincible was discounted to £98 I think it was but women's only.
Yeah it was hahah I was so let down when I saw it was a women’s version 😂

hahah yeah I was so gutted when I saw it was a women’s cw

I'm literally upset that they only discounted the fugly vomit looking Gyakusou...

I was really holding out for the red to go on sale, even though the reviews on them have been shocking haha!

Managed to hold back and only buy the Black/Red Metcons. Go me for not buying 4 pairs lol

Just snagged a pair of these Vaporfly for cheap. Ugly but couldn’t resist for that discount.
C8A683CE-6152-49E0-A1C4-C6B41C5DB807.png

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered these!
I can’t find the weight of these shoes - does anyone know? Around 230g (US9)? I heard they are heavier than Next % 2…

[QUOTE = "getz_racer, publicación: 34727936, miembro: 215187"]
Hmmm, eso no es un buen augurio para el "Próximamente" que han agregado a la página de NBY. Pero ... todavía planeo actualizar la página indefinidamente porque estoy agarrando estos con seguridad

1632335397485.png

[/ CITA] estan durando mucho para las entregas

Back
Top Bottom