Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

5631537B-6156-4E0B-BE27-645DC31DA23F.gif

Just an FYI, my local store has the Ekiden Vaporfly 2's for sale (they're a legit store)

Is that going to make the peg turbo 2 obsolete ? I still have 2 pairs brand new, went a bit crazy with backuping last year …

Also, for a 10k, the Vaporfly will still provide better perfs with the carbon plate ? What do you think ?

Is that going to make the peg turbo 2 obsolete ? I still have 2 pairs brand new, went a bit crazy with backuping last year …

Also, for a 10k, the Vaporfly will still provide better perfs with the carbon plate ? What do you think ?

well there remaking the turbo with the nature version. The pro's preferred to have more foam with the shank over the plate. Said it gave them more turnover

streaks were made with the pros in mind/testing but everyone’s feet and mechanics are different so what works for one person might not work for you

that being said, the new thing is a lighter weight racing flat with a lower stack for the 5/10k races. with these streaks and the takumi den not using CF, i don’t expect for it to be used for these flats, but who knows if they eventually transition to using one down the road with more feedback from the consumers

when do ekiden zoomfly 4 drop? No new colors since launch and 1 is sold out, lack of support is strange people will forget about them…

Anyone know significance of 17539-9 on heel of StreakFly? Awesome looking shoe, hopefully plenty of colors coming to try midsole/sole on a flyknit racer…

This are easily what people who loved the turbos have been asking for. Can’t wait. Need it in every color and NBY asap!

i think it provides another option for shorter races/speed runs/training

it does fill a void in nike's line-up so you dont have to go to the competition

im looking forward to it and at $160, its actually surprisingly competitive considering this the swoosh and they could charge a lot more

i think there was a red tester pair and the initial announced cw was the blk/grn cw but those arent onfirmation of releasing though

Back
Top Bottom