Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Yup, that's them. Although they may take a longer to ship than most, Notre is still my favorite online shop. Their prices with no charges on California tax and shipping are the CLINCHER. 🔥
Facts. 3 week turnaround is fine with me. Especially the free shipping and no tax to CA. I can wait.

Notre shipped. Ordered one week ago for reference. That’s record time for them! Lol
You’re Lying haha. Just kidding.

But yeah, that’s pretty quick for them.

I remember getting the Be Tue infinity react 2 from them for around $50. Take all the time you want if that’s the price I can get them for.

it looks like they removed a lot of the cushion/padding on the upper so im all for it getting lighter

The Invincible 3 looks overdesigned but also a very good performing shoe at least on pics. 30-40 grams less than v2 for sure.

From Notre: AFN2 - Total Orange 🍊

AlphaFly Next% 2 - Total Orange.png

Anyone else have somewhat of a struggle putting them on? :emoji_sweat_smile:

Last edited:
My guess is they might be out around Spring 2023. I looked up my NDC order when I bought the first Invincible when they first came out. It was early March.
Pretty sure the initial release for the first one was Jan/Feb 2021. 2s only came out the middle of this year. Whether that was because of an internal delays and they were supposed to come out a year after the first I don't know but I'm not expecting the 3s until Feb-April 2023 unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong though.

Pretty sure the initial release for the first one was Jan/Feb 2021. 2s only came out the middle of this year. Whether that was because of an internal delays and they were supposed to come out a year after the first I don't know but I'm not expecting the 3s until Feb-April 2023 unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong though.
RW expects it January 2023, supply chain disruptions notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom