Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I like how the model in the photo makes it look like he’s been running on technical trails with the VF. Good luck with that.

Finishline screw up my order....so heated :angry:
I ordered ZFK, and those idiots sent me ZF1
IMG_1350.JPG

^ stuff like this I see frequently on twitter with their CS account

FNL constantly drops the ball on orders; missing shoe, two right shoes, etc

Unfortunately, I’m not surprised. Hopefully the process is painless and you get what you actually wanted.

7D7B3C6E-910A-4753-AEF3-1427D693768F.jpeg

Last week Laura Muir (SCO) broke the 31-year-old British indoor mile record at the Muller Indoor Grand Prix in Birmingham with a time of 4:18.75

She wore a Nike prototype that’s caused a bit of controversy

Recent amendments to IAAF competition rules include ‘any type of shoe used must be reasonably available to all in the spirit of ... athletics.’

There’s probably a 4% chance that amendment was coincidental

But under the current language I wonder how long until the IAAF has to prohibit the use of prototypes in official competition?

Last edited:
Haven’t been keeping up with thread lately.

Few questions:

It seems as if Nike is going to milk some more c/w’s of VF 4% FK before releasing the “5%’s” (which to me is such a stupid name. Just call them updated 4%. Very few people can follow how they became a 1% faster).

AJ3857-601 is the next colorway? Do we have a tentative release date? I anticipate the 4% will continue to struggle to sell. By that I mean... the way the original mesh 4% sold. By now everyone who wanted, them has them. Your typical everyday runner isn’t buying a new pair every race. You can score a pair for under retail on StockX.

Any rumors regarding special edition Flyprints for Tokyo or Boston? Maybe continue with Chicago/NYC colorway? Seems to be popular.

I was able to copp three pairs from outlets via phone order with the F&F! Much thanks, y’all!

I’m going to try for a few more while F&F is still going on.

Anyone with normal width feet go .5 up in the Zoom Flys? Seems like the consensus is TTS, but my toes felt like they were at the end of the toebox. Still felt comfortable, but debating whether to stay TTS or go .5 up. Felt like either would work. Have any insight if you were in the same situation? TIA

Last edited:
Anyone with normal width feet go .5 up in the Zoom Flys? Seems like the consensus is TTS, but my toes felt like they were at the end of the toebox. Still felt comfortable, but debating whether to stay TTS or go .5 up. Felt like either would work. Have any insight if you were in the same situation? TIA
I went TTS, but it only works for me if I lace tight.

Listen to Relentless, a podcast about Supreme

Back
Top Bottom