Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

7674E216-C3EF-4FB1-A415-08D675739A86.jpeg

5B592379-30CF-4DC3-9CD9-34E6FADF168A.jpeg

F3B439C8-0CCA-43BC-AD2C-E318591B9B2F.jpeg

Nike F&F Pick-ups. I spent about $530 with taxes. The Nike Clearance Store is a runner’s dream store lol #giftandcurse

Definitely running in the Vom14s and Green ZF3s. I’m planning swaps for the 89 Racers, Gyakusou ZF1s, Teal ZF3s and Volt ZF2s.
4CB68239-2991-4F16-AD41-B44BC325D7EC.jpeg

Nike F&F Pick-ups. I spent about $530 with taxes. The Nike Clearance Store is a runner’s dream store lol #giftandcurse

Definitely running in the Vom14s and Green ZF3s. I’m planning swaps for the 89 Racers, Gyakusou ZF1s, Teal ZF3s and Volt ZF2s.
4CB68239-2991-4F16-AD41-B44BC325D7EC.jpeg
How many pairs of running shoes does illustrayt own? Over-under is 75.5 :D

All I got from the F&F was a pair of Grape 95’s

This man walked out with 33% of the store inventory :wow:

Nah j/k. Nick pickups.

SO just like most in this thread, I bought my ZF3’s upon initial release.

Today I went to return them with the intent to repurchase with just gc’s I had sitting around.

Not sure how this happened but ended up paying $101 w/ tax

45D59B95-CC04-41D7-A531-7A9CC31D3EF5.jpeg

I walked around prior to that and saw some ZFFK’s I was thinking of grabbing. They would’ve been $70 + tax w/ FF30 but decided to pass. Glad I did

SO just like most in this thread, I bought my ZF3’s upon initial release.

Today I went to return them with the intent to repurchase with just gc’s I had sitting around.

Not sure how this happened but ended up paying $101 w/ tax

45D59B95-CC04-41D7-A531-7A9CC31D3EF5.jpeg

I walked around prior to that and saw some ZFFK’s I was thinking of grabbing. They would’ve been $70 + tax w/ FF30 but decided to pass. Glad I did

They let you return and repurchase with gift cards in the same visit? :nerd: I thought that wasn’t allowed lol

F&F + phantom discount?? :nerd::smokin

They let you return and repurchase with gift cards in the same visit? :nerd: I thought that wasn’t allowed lol

F&F + phantom discount?? :nerd::smokin

I used to do it at the Nike Store a couple towns over. Just return and repurchase with gc’s, especially if it was a SNKRS drop and I didn’t load up one of them as a payment option

Just surprised it discounted the shoe.

Definitely plan to cop pairs of the ZF3s. Came across some white/grey/volt ZF1s and bone ZF SPs for 60 and 65 respectively, yall think it's worth pulling the trigger at those prices or are they occasionally found for less?

got the next % and love them and especially love the fit. got turbo 2's for training days. experienced heel slip on my first run. Can anybody comment on the zoom fly 3 and any heel slippage there? or fit wise compared to turbo 2? i went size 10 in next% and turbo 1 and 2.

got the next % and love them and especially love the fit. got turbo 2's for training days. experienced heel slip on my first run. Can anybody comment on the zoom fly 3 and any heel slippage there? or fit wise compared to turbo 2? i went size 10 in next% and turbo 1 and 2.

So I didn't try/want tot try the Turbo 2 so I can't speak to that but I am a size 10 pretty universally (Zoom Fly 1, ZF Flyknit, Next%, 4% Flyknit) and I wear the Turbo 1s in size 10 with no slippage. But I've done about 3 runs in the Zoom Fly 3 and I am have some issues with the fit. Casually I don't mind some heel slippage but when I run I do not feel locked in my heel. I'm not moving around necessarily in the shoe (the length and width are fine) but there's a gap for some reason and when I run it feels like I could fall out of the heel. The only way I feel secure is if I really tighten the laces and get the midfoot lock down super snug. Never really had that issue before.

I will say that after running for about a mile or so I start to forget about it but I'm not sure the heel lock is as good as the Zoom Fly Flyknits - which is crazy to be since the ZF3s are way more stable.

Back
Top Bottom