Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

30% off retail at the outlet. My most expensive donor soles yet SMH lol

E07211A0-DE84-470C-9B4D-0BEC0461A96D.jpeg

I usually go +1/2 in VFs, but I couldn’t pass these up. The upper donor should be a good fit for these. Now, I have to decide which one to use...

30% off retail at the outlet. My most expensive donor soles yet SMH lol

E07211A0-DE84-470C-9B4D-0BEC0461A96D.jpeg

I usually go +1/2 in VFs, but I couldn’t pass these up. The upper donor should be a good fit for these. Now, I have to decide which one to use...
Quick return lol

colorways like these makes little sense and a waste

the shoes arent flying off the shelves where one would go "yah, ill take the other because they are selling out..."

why not change it up? new upper? colored midsole? at least change the swoosh color...

sometimes i am curious who approves these cw releases and what their train of thought was

I’m planning to give my ZF3s their first run tomorrow... I’m a big fan of the ZF2s, so this will be interesting.

On a side note, ZF3s are $70 at the Clearance Stores. Plus, there’s a 30% off footwear promo going on currently, which’ll bring them down to $49 before taxes. I just copped my second Electric Green cw. :smile:

I’m planning to give my ZF3s their first run tomorrow... I’m a big fan of the ZF2s, so this will be interesting.

On a side note, ZF3s are $70 at the Clearance Stores. Plus, there’s a 30% off footwear promo going on currently, which’ll bring them down to $49 before taxes. I just copped my second Electric Green cw. :smile:

Man don’t wanna go to opposite side of town to check. $50 is a steal for a shoe that launched less than a month ago. You’re always on the come up at your clearance store.

So what's the verdict - FK ZF or ZF3?

From a running perspective, the ZF3 are the better shoe. The midsole had more cushion while still retaining that fast propulsion feeling. The upper also locks your foot in better. I know the weight increased but I haven’t noticed this difference.

WTF! That's a deal. Wish I could find the greens in SoCal for that price.

The VF Next % by you isn’t excluded from codes. I had a 10% discount that brought them down to $252. I went with the Flyknit upper and waffle outsole. I’m thinking these will be my race shoes for the Chi Marathon.

The app allows you to stack coupons so I got a $30 shirt for free with the $30 off $150 offer.

i wish they offer more upper cw but if i had a 20% off coupon it would be very tempting

let us know how it turns out and how long the turn around is

i wish they offer more upper cw but if i had a 20% off coupon it would be very tempting

let us know how it turns out and how long the turn around is

The estimated date is 9/16 for the VF. This is my first Nike By You purchase. Is it common to receive them early or should I expect it to be close to the estimated date?

some do come in early so id definitely keep an eye out since nike has a giant swoosh and nike tape on their boxes so make sure you know when it is coming

sometimes they also put a stick outside the box of the shoe size :lol:

Usually, they arrive before the estimated date. With the number of options for the VFNs, I'd presume you'll receive your design FAST.

Back
Top Bottom