Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

20190822_093605.jpg
20190822_093624.jpg

Attachments

• 20190822_094132.jpg
    20190822_094132.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 72
God, those Chicagos are terrible. You can make a better Chicago themed Zoom Fly By You as it is. Example attached :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190823-165654_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20190823-165654_Nike.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 43
subtle “just do it” allover print isn’t enough, they got add an extra swoosh in there :lol:

would have been epic if instead of “just do it” its just an allover swoosh print

Considering buying some Vaporflys with the waffle outsole, but not sure which upper to get. Kind of leaning towards the engineered mesh. Can anyone comment on the sizing compared to Vaporweave and/or Flyknit?

The By You Next% seem to run 1/2 size big. I have the engineered mesh and they’re a touch longer than the OGs. TTS was perfect for me in the regular Next%. TTS will work fine for me in the engineered mesh but it’s close, would be alright had I gone 1/2 size down. I got the flyknit Next% for my wife and I may need to figure out a return on them because she thinks they’re too big. She went TTS in the VF2 flyknit and the same size in the By You Next% flyknit is markedly longer. Kind of annoying really.

The By You Next% seem to run 1/2 size big. I have the engineered mesh and they’re a touch longer than the OGs. TTS was perfect for me in the regular Next%. TTS will work fine for me in the engineered mesh but it’s close, would be alright had I gone 1/2 size down. I got the flyknit Next% for my wife and I may need to figure out a return on them because she thinks they’re too big. She went TTS in the VF2 flyknit and the same size in the By You Next% flyknit is markedly longer. Kind of annoying really.

My By You Flyknit VF Next are arriving today. I went with my same size in the VF FK. Hopefully these aren’t too big.

Asking the important questions! I searched for them on US NDC not showing up.

I got mine from running warehouse last month (they had black and electric green). Definitely thicker than I was expecting. Looks like they are sold out now but I'd think some other places would still have them. I feel like Nike is really weird about running apparel drops, so I always just grab stuff whenever I find it instead of waiting for it to hit ndc. For example, aeroswift stuff still hasn't show up even though other websites have had it for months (including many non-U.S. versions of ndc). And call me crazy, but the whole reason I want aeroswift gear is because it's my favorite for hot weather, so... you know.... you would think Nike would want to put some of that up on its website...during the summer months... Though I can't say I'd be surprised if they pull a move like they did Errolson's last winter ACG collection, which they put multiple pieces up on ndc for the first time right as the snow was starting to melt.

I got mine from running warehouse last month (they had black and electric green). Definitely thicker than I was expecting. Looks like they are sold out now but I'd think some other places would still have them. I feel like Nike is really weird about running apparel drops, so I always just grab stuff whenever I find it instead of waiting for it to hit ndc. For example, aeroswift stuff still hasn't show up even though other websites have had it for months (including many non-U.S. versions of ndc). And call me crazy, but the whole reason I want aeroswift gear is because it's my favorite for hot weather, so... you know.... you would think Nike would want to put some of that up on its website...during the summer months... Though I can't say I'd be surprised if they pull a move like they did Errolson's last winter ACG collection, which they put multiple pieces up on ndc for the first time right as the snow was starting to melt.

This .

I thought it was just me, I found so many running and aeroswift pieces early spring/summer when I visited the Nike store on Michigan Ave. in downtown Chicago and never saw any of them show up on ndc.

This .

I thought it was just me, I found so many running and aeroswift pieces early spring/summer when I visited the Nike store on Michigan Ave. in downtown Chicago and never saw any of them show up on ndc.

+1

Yesterday I went to Nike NYC. The place is MASSIVE! But they also had a handful of running apparel that is not on NDC.

I wonder why this happens, and wish I didn't have to go to the physical store to see this stuff.

My guess is they’ve changed tack to drop Aeroswift apparel during marathon season when the demand is greater

Online, that is

Last edited:
Guys, just try WC25OFFEA coupon code to get 25% off on some discounted items, like Zoom Fly Flyknit and Fly 3, Pegasus 36 and Turbo 2 at finishline.com. Zoom Fly 3 is $82.5. Almost 50% off.

thanks for the heads up and that seems quick...

very temtping to try it out but i really want to stick to on VFs from this line

Back
Top Bottom