Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

BA3A2AC9-1E70-45F7-AD2F-E830C365AAF2.jpeg

I finally got my By You VF Next. Love the upper and waffle outsole. Hope to get a few miles in these tomorrow. I ordered the same size as my VF FK and they seem to fit well.
damn those look so good. i can't wait until nike stars giving us at least some more color options.

I got mine from running warehouse last month (they had black and electric green). Definitely thicker than I was expecting. Looks like they are sold out now but I'd think some other places would still have them. I feel like Nike is really weird about running apparel drops, so I always just grab stuff whenever I find it instead of waiting for it to hit ndc. For example, aeroswift stuff still hasn't show up even though other websites have had it for months (including many non-U.S. versions of ndc). And call me crazy, but the whole reason I want aeroswift gear is because it's my favorite for hot weather, so... you know.... you would think Nike would want to put some of that up on its website...during the summer months... Though I can't say I'd be surprised if they pull a move like they did Errolson's last winter ACG collection, which they put multiple pieces up on ndc for the first time right as the snow was starting to melt.

So true... for one of the world’s most efficient supply chains, arguably only 2nd to Apple, Nike is TERRIBLE, absolutely TERRIBLE at a) having consistency between what you find in different stores vs online and b) actually telling you about the features of stuff on product pages. I should know better but I had similar experience with a hot pink Aeroswift vest I saw in passing in store and thought, “Nah, I’ll just buy it online tonight” Of course, no where to be found online. Didn’t go back to the store for a week and it was gone. Also... some of the running gear or accessories have some really cool features but you have to guess to find out how to use them because the product pages simply are NOT written or designed to go through the detail. Bought a convertible top that had this pocket that looked like it had some purpose. Nothing on product page. Had to chat an ‘Expert’ who escalated it to someone who actually designed the jacket, got back to me couple of days later with step by step on how to use the pocket to store the jacket in a more compact way. Why go through all of that effort to design useful function and allow your designers to get creative and not highlight the feature or show how to use it?! I It’s super lazy at best. I love Nike but so goddamn annoying sometimes.

BA3A2AC9-1E70-45F7-AD2F-E830C365AAF2.jpeg

I finally got my By You VF Next. Love the upper and waffle outsole. Hope to get a few miles in these tomorrow. I ordered the same size as my VF FK and they seem to fit well.
I see alot people saying they fit .5 big. What size do you usually wear for VF FK? I go TTS for all my VFs v1 v2 v3.

i think that configuration can be made on id, not sure its releasing but if it does and has a fragment logo then yeah that will sell out

I see alot people saying they fit .5 big. What size do you usually wear for VF FK? I go TTS for all my VFs v1 v2 v3.

I went with a 9 for the original VF. I went with a 9.5 in the VF FK. Got the same size as my VF FK and they fit well. I took them for a treadmill run today and they fit well while running.

I have a tender achilles and the heel on the VF Next is took firm for my liking so the FK upper on my By You pair is much more comfortable.

Phones come out and people try to inconspicuously take photos of his shrouded shoes as Pat paces back and forth with adrenaline at exchange 13. Curiosity fills the crowd for those who are paying attention or who care for that matter.

Couldn't help but chuckle when I read this in the latest Tempo piece. Looks like most of the elite boys have been helping test what Kipchoge will be debuting later this year?

https://tempojournal.com/article/the-midst-of-chaos/

Guys, just try WC25OFFEA coupon code to get 25% off on some discounted items, like Zoom Fly Flyknit and Fly 3, Pegasus 36 and Turbo 2 at finishline.com. Zoom Fly 3 is $82.5. Almost 50% off.

Yup. Sweet deal on the zoom fly 3. Picked up the hyper violet pair.

New ZF3 cws

2EC0AC50-6686-4CAA-8044-249926B0566A.jpeg

A1A302A9-2716-45AF-B7B3-AEC42DA26A13.jpeg

6620315E-C875-47BB-83A2-57D4C339FCBC.jpeg

FDB150A0-8F03-4580-B512-E985A235E2E3.jpeg

Nothing is really touching the Electric Green cw, IMO. I love that cw so much that I have triples! The purchases were easy an decision because they all were copped for ~$50 each. I also have triples of the WMNs Teal cw. SMH

Of this batch, I really like the Pink cw as is and the WMNs Mint (?) cw for their soles :wink:

Back
Top Bottom