Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Anyone get order confirmation from jack rabbit?

I did not get one yet, was wondering the same thing. I got a notification that I earned $20 in rewards cash, but that’s it. My order still says processing. Kinda expecting an email saying they ran out of stock, but we’ll see...

Same, order has been shipped

Glad to hear they honored the price and didn’t cancel our orders

9F11ED98-7D4D-465B-B864-E1EE92ED44D5.png

https://nikeoregonproject.com/collections/all/products/oregon-project-raceday-pack

The upcoming Pink ZF3s via IG

602A2F8D-7173-4C93-9E1D-15A224384FB5.jpeg

I thought they would be the pink version of the Electric Green cw, but it looks very different from that. I’ll still copp though.

They moved these off of “Nike By You” right or am I just missing them?

I think you’re right. I no longer see them on there. :/

The new Pink ZF3 vs. the Green ZF3 via IG
8ADD57E2-07B1-4F08-9486-AA3C772CB1F8.jpeg

The pink cw has large contrast / distinction from pink to black like split coloblocking, while the marquee Electric Green appears almost as one color.

via IG
NBY in the Black Mesh / Black Tongue / Checkered Swoosh Combo
2D65A2E3-915A-4CD9-8595-C281D3780B89.jpeg

I may have to order a variation of this combo because I love how the lace panel/tongue is Black.

This 71-Year-Old Grandmother Just Smashed a Half-Marathon World Record

• Seventy-one-year-old Jeannie Rice ran 1:37:07 at the Akron Half Marathon on August 10, which set the age group world record. The record is still pending ratification.
  • Rice already holds the age group world record for the marathon, which she set with a time of 3:27:50 in Chicago last October.
  • Next on her list is bettering her own record-holding marks in the marathon and the half, starting with the Berlin Marathon.

bg6k1546-jpg-1565635682.jpg

FYI the Crimson/Black 4%s are on eastbay on sale for 199 + their 25% off promo, @ $150.

Also, Next %s are on there at retail. With the 25 off, they're 187 + tax.

Last edited:
I wear a 10.5 in Vapormax Flyknit and Zoom Fly SP.
Should I get 10.5 in Zoomx Next%?

Last edited:
I got a notification and had to reserve a spot for access but not many details beyond that. Can't help but hope for some type of Next% exclusive but probably just apparel more than likely.

I've been holding out for the pink pair but might just pick up the green since I want to get some miles in them before the marathon and I haven't heard any word on the US release date.

Screenshot_20190918-120813.png

How should the Vaporfly Next% fit? Mine feel like they might be too roomy. Should your big toe be under the black toe bumper or just slightly touch? How much room in front of other toes?

Back
Top Bottom