Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Mine arrived as scheduled! That was quick!

20200120_164542.jpg

Is this the specific thread also for news about Alphafly,
Or here in NikeTalk exist another one dedicated?
Thanks!

alphafly news should go here too, this is pretty much the dedicated plated + zoomx running shoe thread

all these bs abut banning the VF though is insane, i asked about it when it released first and it seemed all were cool with it with all running shoes pretty much making their own version and now that these fools from other brands cant keep up and stuck running with the brand that pays them, all of a sudden they wanna whine that its an advantage for the others

everyones allowed to wear them, its only an advantage to others if your stuck with a contract allowing you to wear shoes you can beat your PR with

wheres the campaign to ban the adios after dude breaks the 10k record?

like this one former olympian said its too easy for everyone on any levels to beat their PRs like thats a bad thing? the way I see that is it encourages more people to run and that expands the sport, we spoke the possibility of a placebo effect the shoe has but if the placebo effect means people are happier running then why not? if it mean it gets people outside because they are seeing progress then why not?

i want to see the numbers of people who has participated in 5ks, 10ks, hald, full and triathlons in the past few years and i bet those numbers has gone up

1579621163776.png

On January 25, 1964, Nike co-founders Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman created Blue Ribbon Sports, which landed its first specialty store location three years later under the direction of Jeff Johnson in Santa Monica, California. Commemorating the anniversary of Blue Ribbon Sports is a limited-edition Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT%, with quirky scribbles printed on the white upper that relate to the storefront's past — its Pico Boulevard address, old shoe boxes, race bibs and more.
The colorway releases January 25 on nike.com and at the below specialty retailers:
  • 3107 Pico (Santa Monica, California)
  • Heartbreak Hill Running Company (Boston; Chicago)
  • Runologie (Raleigh, North Carolina)
  • Mill City Running (Minneapolis)
  • The Loop Running Supply Co. (Austin, Texas)
  • BlackToe Running Inc. (Toronto, Ontario)
  • A Runner's Mind (San Francisco)

1579621207128.png

alphafly news should go here too, this is pretty much the dedicated plated + zoomx running shoe thread

all these bs abut banning the VF though is insane, i asked about it when it released first and it seemed all were cool with it with all running shoes pretty much making their own version and now that these fools from other brands cant keep up and stuck running with the brand that pays them, all of a sudden they wanna whine that its an advantage for the others

everyones allowed to wear them, its only an advantage to others if your stuck with a contract allowing you to wear shoes you can beat your PR with

wheres the campaign to ban the adios after dude breaks the 10k record?

like this one former olympian said its too easy for everyone on any levels to beat their PRs like thats a bad thing? the way I see that is it encourages more people to run and that expands the sport, we spoke the possibility of a placebo effect the shoe has but if the placebo effect means people are happier running then why not? if it mean it gets people outside because they are seeing progress then why not?

i want to see the numbers of people who has participated in 5ks, 10ks, hald, full and triathlons in the past few years and i bet those numbers has gone up

I honestly think people should worry more about PEDs than the vaporflys lol

that would be the only think vaporfly about it because i really see nothing in regads to the vf in the design other than the overlap of the swoosh to the midsole(?)

that would be the only think vaporfly about it because i really see nothing in regads to the vf in the design other than the overlap of the swoosh to the midsole(?)
Yeah, I'm very disappointed, as the name suggested to me that these might be runnable. That doesn't seem to be the case, based on the photos. :-(

Holy ****...proof that even Nike can't get it right all the time. Looks like an 8yr old attempted to work for govrn.

They use the Vaporfly name but the collab is definitely casual/fashion oriented. The idea is that two shoes are exploding or bleeding into each other - here the Vaporfly is one of the two

Back
Top Bottom