Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

hopefully and id be able to catch it

in the meantime finally got a apair of VFN, always surprises me how light the shoe is, it weighs nothing so i always think the box is empty

:lol:

also, did these come with a shoebag?

909A0593-E741-4D55-BDA7-0F70B1FE338C.jpeg

that toe wrinkle is annoying to look at though

FE11DB04-D6A2-48A3-B3B8-BC2A0DBD8717.jpeg

That wrinkle is worse if you have narrower feet and have to tighten them.

Also, I'm 99% sure I have the bag from my pair - PM me your address if you want it. I've never used it.

I've never run on what resembles a tumor, but there's always a first time for something, right?

I can't ever remember a time where there were so many leaked/released images of different models and cws of shoes that we are unable to obtain for such a long period of time. This is getting ridiculous and the more I see, the more annoyed I'm becoming with Nike.

I can't ever remember a time where there were so many leaked/released images of different models and cws of shoes that we are unable to obtain for such a long period of time. This is getting ridiculous and the more I see, the more annoyed I'm becoming with Nike.

Seriously. I'm getting sick of all of these awesome pics...with absolutely no additional information related to release date. And then when they are released, they only have 5 pairs in each size.

anybody with the AF know the country they’re being made in and have the production dates on them?

It seems the whole world hating US right now. We always the last or none at all to get any release.

anybody with the AF know the country they’re being made in and have the production dates on them?
The inner tag on mine says made in China. Has 2 sets of dates laid out like this; not sure what these refer to: "10/04/19 | 03/12/20"

The inner tag on mine says made in China. Has 2 sets of dates laid out like this; not sure what these refer to: "10/04/19 | 03/12/20"

just my assumption based on working with supply chain stuff but my thinking is that delays with the stateside release has to do with delays in shipments of the shoes coming from asia over to the US due to the pandemic.

not saying that’s the exact reason, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it were. just sucks how all this marketing is going on yet we get no solid release date

just my assumption based on working with supply chain stuff but my thinking is that delays with the stateside release has to do with delays in shipments of the shoes coming from asia over to the US due to the pandemic.

not saying that’s the exact reason, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it were. just sucks how all this marketing is going on yet we get no solid release date

I'm going to say it's not that at all. I work for a computer hardware manufacturer and all of our products are either made in China or Taiwan. While initially shipments were delayed when they were on complete lock down, everything has been flowing fine for a couple months. If anything is just the number of flights for air shipments which have been reduced, causing higher cost but I know damn well Nike isn't flying in their shoe shipments.

This is the only thread I’ve seen talk of the Zoom Type. Might try college grey and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on the shoe yet? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom