Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

first 3 gen of vaporfly and damn nike wont let me buy the alphafly

2B05719E-8E40-4FC8-B485-8EB610E9FA17.jpeg

73F95DAA-CA72-46D5-8F81-6653360499DD.jpeg

Thanks s3p4tu s3p4tu , I caught that review the other day and thought it was hilarious. Probably going to give them a try based solely on how many times he said “comfortable.”

Last edited:
the us release date for the white/flash crimson-jade aura alphafly should be 8/13

This year or some future year? I'm not believing anything at this point until it's actually on my feet while I'm out on a run. And even then I'll be skeptical that it's merely a mirage.

One of the guys at RoadTrailRun got their pair delivered today (Singapore based I believe), he said the weight in a US 9.5 is the same as the ZF 2 for him (259 grams). Man I can't wait to try a pair

eastbay is also showing a release date of 8/13 for the alphafly on its release calendar

I'm not sure how many pairs will be available, but I hope there will be a lot of pairs released at that point

I know it ultimately doesn't matter but Nike's product photos for the alphafly has been weird with respect to the colors of the midsoles. The women's versions photos (on their website) usually has the midsole color a lot more intense than the men's product photos. Like on NDC China and HK it's that way. But the NDC JP has the midsole more intense in color idk lol

So far what I see on Eastbay
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

tc1990 said those were probably BB shoes, not running shoes, hence the $180 price. They do have the women’s watermelon AlphaFly back on the calendar for the end of August though

Edit: August 13, not end of August.

Face it, you need to live in Asia right now if you want to score any of the new colorways

Back
Top Bottom