Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I got through on Nike from the app. Looking forward to running in these. Hopefully worth the money. I been running in the infinity run and they have just about worn down to the foam along with giving me a nasty Achilles injury.

i got through for wife by creating a new nike acct. prior to that errors out the a&& using my account on all different browsers and mobile

alphafly

i got through for wife by creating a new nike acct. prior to that errors out the a&& using my account on all different browsers and mobile

alphafly

I've been thinking about creating a brand new account just for new releases. Been wondering if mine has been flagged for some reason haha

I copped for a friend. I’m more happy for him than I would have been if they were for me.

same here

theres absolutely nothing wrong with my credit card, I used the exact same payment method to checkout on the VFN. I think it’s either a red herring message when you lose out on the queue or Nike has some issues behind the scenes when validating a ton of credit card accounts at once

nike can bathe in elusiveness for all i care, i’ll shop elsewhere

Can't understand why you wouldn't make at least enough product to sell to everyone who wants it. Is the secondary market really that large for athletic releases as opposed to streetwear?

Can't understand why you wouldn't make at least enough product to sell to everyone who wants it. Is the secondary market really that large for athletic releases as opposed to streetwear?
As long as those morons at StockX keep idiotically worshiping efficient markets and making it easy for resellers to profit $25, this is going to be a problem.

Also, I reject the false distinction between athletic and streetwear because I wish we got more running collabs, limited colorways, etc. I'm just happy I was able to get my BRS Next%s for retail.

theres absolutely nothing wrong with my credit card, I used the exact same payment method to checkout on the VFN. I think it’s either a red herring message when you lose out on the queue or Nike has some issues behind the scenes when validating a ton of credit card accounts at once
Nike's site is hot garbage when it comes to hot launches. It has nothing to actually do with our payments.

1597348596850.png

1597348614515.png

1597348625125.png

1597348633766.png

surprised that many popular sizes are pretty much gone

I was surprised to see the cw option released since everyone else seemed to be getting the Olympic cw. Disappointed in Nike again... It's a running theme this year (no pun intended).

it was probably suppose to release with the same cw AF/VF but their calendar is just all f’d up right now and i think they arent rushing them out because the olympics got delayed

i kind of feel for them because this was suppose to be the big new tech to be showcased in the olympics and its “banned” or changed the rules all while they planned next years AF to have a minor update/upgrade but now they got to rethink and maybe release the AF with a big upgrade which usually happens on the third year of their cycle

lets see what nike decides to do moving forward

it was probably suppose to release with the same cw AF/VF but their calendar is just all f’d up right now and i think they arent rushing them out because the olympics got delayed

i kind of feel for them because this was suppose to be the big new tech to be showcased in the olympics and its “banned” or changed the rules all while they planned next years AF to have a minor update/upgrade but now they got to rethink and maybe release the AF with a big upgrade which usually happens on the third year of their cycle

lets see what nike decides to do moving forward

What do you mean, banned? All of the shoes are deemed legal for what they were intended to be. Alphafly was never supposed to be a track racing shoe, and is completely legal for the road events. All of the track shoes are legal for all events...

i know it wasnt banned and thats why i out in qoutations

but it might as well be as it changed the rules and the rules was conformed to nike specs :lol:

all these running ”purists” wanted it banned because they felt it gave an advantage, shoe brands wanted it banned because they couldnt keep up since nike was way ahead even though every brand has their own version now and some athletes started running in nikes despite being sponsored by other brands

its akin to AJ1s being banned and then pretty much changed the game

Back
Top Bottom