Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

bummed i missed out. too busy working and didn’t get to check the thread but money saved i guess haha

I just received an email from NIKE saying there will be a delay in the alphaflys I bought. It would be much worse getting confirmation and then getting cancelled a week later than just catching the L off the bat.

Especially since I bought them for a friend.

I got the same delay email for the OC of the VFN as well so it’s not just the AlphaFly that’s delayed, seems to be that CW in general. Probably why the other retailers got pushed back by a few weeks?

1597710325234.png

Nah, I added them to the cart again, but I didn't pull the trigger. I'm certain they'll be back again and again.

Got the delayed email on my Dragonfly pair as well, so it seems like everything that got released that day is questionable shipping-wise :frown:

Here’s one design that I’m hoping to order. I should’ve pulled the trigger when I had the chances SMH

UBE
ADC3D9CF-93C4-4B1D-A709-9044AFD67441.jpeg

As much as I dislike VaporWeave, the other one will have a VaporWeave upper because there isn’t an EM color option for it :/

Last edited:
thats why it took longer than i hope to finalize my designs, i had one that was vaporweave but changed it because i just hated hot they scrunch up on the toe

alas i was too late, i was hoping it was like the AF1s where they restock for a few orders everyday but i havent seen it available today yet

Boy I was lucky. Now waiting for these bad boys. Wasn‘t sure about the patch. They look better without, but it makes them just so much more personal :wink:

Attachments

• 9D2D3FE3-CDE1-46CD-9C92-F226B09BB89A.png
    9D2D3FE3-CDE1-46CD-9C92-F226B09BB89A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 184
I hope they bring the By You option back! It was a glimmer of hope for having failed to snag the AlphaFly. Now to decide if I should send the Raw Kinetic VFN back cuz I was able to grab both of these:

1597791887816.png

I hope they bring the By You option back! It was a glimmer of hope for having failed to snag the AlphaFly. Now to decide if I should send the Raw Kinetic VFN back cuz I was able to grab both of these:

1597791887816.png
Those are nice. I’d keep both and the Raw kinetic CW if you can.

I’d love to grab a white pair like you made if they bring the option back. Still can’t believe they dropped these the one day I was off line.

I keep reading reviews that make the Next seem better than the AF so it may be good to stock up.

Back
Top Bottom