Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I struck out online this morning; however, I was able to get these from my local running store. I love the color of the swoosh on the forefoot.

They’re getting the AF tomorrow so I should be able to grab them as well.

09C6080E-0D4C-4328-B1FC-640660509AF4.jpeg

To those who struck out again at Nike just like me, well, there are still some sizes left at RW when i tried to scoop a pair of AF like 2 hours ago
Thanks for the heads up man! I was able to grab 12.5 (my TTS) in AF and VF after getting close with a 13 AF this morning and 13 VF last week. I'll just return whichever ones don't fit best.

I don't run with a phone, but wear a lot of Nike shorts. I just tried to fit my Google Pixel 3 with a slim case. I wear size large. Specifics are below, but TLDR is: Secure storage for a phone that big may need to live in the front pocket of a pair of Flex Swift if you want Nike shorts.

Flex Stride 5" and 7" 2-in-1 shorts
Fits super snug in the back pocket of both. The front pockets of the 7" may work for you as they are deep but a phone that big may get in the way of your stride and/or bounce around a bit. The 5" aren't holding much upfront.

Nike Flex Swift
The front pockets of mine are large and zip so they would hold your phone, but again it may get in the way up there. No phone is fitting in the back zippered pocket. It's gels, a card holder, or maybe keys.

Challenger
The non-zip back pocket is for gels that you don't mind losing. Nothing is staying in there. Front pockets are not as forgiving with stretch as the flex stride. Stuff falls out all the time. These are great shorts if you run without cargo.

great details on the shorts, thanks, im really digging the flex swifts and hope i could find last seasons in the outlets since it is pretty pricey

if you had to choose, which do you prefer running with?

i really wish nike made more prints or colors for their shorts, i might get these soccer shorts for the design

1598558180482.png

great details on the shorts, thanks, im really digging the flex swifts and hope i could find last seasons in the outlets since it is pretty pricey

if you had to choose, which do you prefer running with?

i really wish nike made more prints or colors for their shorts, i might get these soccer shorts for the design

1598558180482.png
Yeah, those are pretty fresh.

I'm happy with any of the models of the Flex line. It's a materials preference. The Flex Swift makes me feel like I can go fast and come with zippered front pockets that I can open like vents, so they are my fave. I'm 6'4, all legs, and they are cut in the 4" range I believe which makes them visually shorter than I would like but they do feel great to run in.

Thanks for the heads up man! I was able to grab 12.5 (my TTS) in AF and VF after getting close with a 13 AF this morning and 13 VF last week. I'll just return whichever ones don't fit best.
That's great! Glad u got one for retail! Oh, wait! Looks like someone went shopping galore, lol 2 pairs

Disappointed the Alphafly Next% didn’t release in EU today. Hopefully it will be tomorrow.

I hear september for the EU release. Am I wrong?

that’s the first I’ve heard of it. Shame these didn’t come out earlier, they wont get much wear now with British weather returning to the norm very soon lol

that’s the first I’ve heard of it. Shame these didn’t come out earlier, they wont get much wear now with British weather returning to the norm very soon lol
Nike's the last and only company to not have figured out pandemic logistics problems by now somehow :tongue:

yup and saw someone got a pair in already, real surprised how quick that turnaround was

My NBY came in today with the quickness. I’m shocked, not only at the turnaround time, but the fact these went from Vietnam to Hong Kong to Atlanta in three days.

I’ve got a couple more pair on the way, so I don’t know what I’ll keep, but I’m happy with these.

I oped for the waffle bottom as I’ve never had them. Does anyone know the benefits of them vs. the standard bottom?
BE5D0C57-6124-4B0E-B877-C2CE8D277A08.jpeg
A6D26236-3F74-410F-8A7F-B500D3C7B4C8.jpeg
62CCCA61-0039-43F3-BE11-5D561AA87969.jpeg

sick, it came with free pins?

they better have those once they restock and i get to place my order!

i think the waffle sole is more durable and provides better traction though it might also be heavier, could you tell a weight difference?

Back
Top Bottom