Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I was on mile 6 of 10 in 80 degree heat and beginning to hallucinate. In my new, late to the party first pair of Zoom Fly 3. Regretting not wearing my Next% Tokyo that arrived yesterday as I saw at least 5 guys in Next% zoom past. I saw a guy running opposite, with big white shoes. I couldn’t recognize them. As he ran past I saw air pods. And colorful midsole. Tempo Next% Violet Crimson. I almost stopped to run after him but he was too fast and I was too tired. I spent the rest of the run wondering how he got them.

hah i saw a dude running in metaracers and wanted to stop him and chat about it but theres just no way to go about it, i would hate anyone stopping me run especially if im in my groove so i couldnt imagine doing it to someone else

hah i saw a dude running in metaracers and wanted to stop him and chat about it but theres just no way to go about it, i would hate anyone stopping me run especially if im in my groove so i couldnt imagine doing it to someone else

Yeah, I’d hate it too... but goddamit I’m liking the Zoom Fly 3 and my size Is running out everywhere and there are discounts I’m wondering whether to stock up, or wait to see what the ride on the Temp Next% is like and invest in a couple of those. Let’s see if they drop on NDC next few days....

Yeah, I’d hate it too... but goddamit I’m liking the Zoom Fly 3 and my size Is running out everywhere and there are discounts I’m wondering whether to stock up, or wait to see what the ride on the Temp Next% is like and invest in a couple of those. Let’s see if they drop on NDC next few days....
I wouldn’t count on them dropping in the next few days. There was a post on the previous page that shows a possible release date of 9/24.

One more week until Virtual Boston. Man the AF just feel so good at pace.

1599412944521.png

Damn dude you’re hella fast! What pace do you plan on keeping for your virtual race?

Thanks but I'm just a triathlete masquerading as a runner. :emoji_joy: There are some really talented runners in here though, like getz_racer getz_racer & datrippeleffect datrippeleffect

I qualified with a 2:53 & feel I'm in better shape right now, but no real motivation to push that hard during a virtual run. Most likely I'll target around a 7-7:05 pace, especially with the heat that's supposed to be in Socal next Sunday.

That’s great, man. Good luck to you.

You’ll definitely have some good shoes for the race. Hopefully you bring some gels, etc.

What’s your go to run gear?

That’s great, man. Good luck to you.

You’ll definitely have some good shoes for the race. Hopefully you bring some gels, etc.

What’s your go to run gear?

Thanks. No pressure with it being basically a fun run.

Well, I usually just run in my tri shorts and a backwards hat with sunglasses. As far as nutrition, I'll take a gel at the start, carry 2 Maurten gels (one caffeinated), and have a pack of Clif Bloks with me.

I live in Central Valley, and we've been hit with 105+ degree and fire smokes in the last couple weeks. I surprise some people are still running outside in this condition.

Back
Top Bottom