Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

psg
1601042904819.png

1601042918066.png

Nike ISPA shorts, nice option as well, too bad, the medical pro discount code didnt work on 'em though lol

At least, it worked with the Tempos. Keen on a pair of white/ hyper violet but just got the black pair. Be on lookout once they released the NBY version.

Last edited:
I don’t get it. Are these related to the Vaporfly or Next%? Why these posted in Nike instead of the Jordan Brand section?

similar tech used in the shoe and honestly no need to make a new thread that won’t have any activity in it. most of the interest would prob be from members in here anyways

pretty much any plated running nike shoes falls under this umbrella and they've integrated the zoom pods in the tempos and aphaflys and the renegades pretty much the takedown of the takedown

other brands plated runners were also discussed here but it has grown so much that it could sustain its own thread but also lumping up the other brands regular running shoes as well in one consolidated thread for easy viewing

By the way if your in NYC Nike 3rd ave has the Tempo Next % and Watermelon Alpha Flys in most sizes.
Damn they finally opened huh???

As someone else said much like all the ZoomFlys before them they are destined for one place......the outlets.....

Be patient kids.....

Trust in about six months we will be talking about how many colorways are $69.99 in X outlet....(okay maybe 9 months :lol::lol::lol:)

Damn they finally opened huh???

As someone else said much like all the ZoomFlys before them they are destined for one place......the outlets.....

Be patient kids.....

Trust in about six months we will be talking about how many colorways are $69.99 in X outlet....(okay maybe 9 months :lol::lol::lol:)

Indeed.... how many colors ways of the Zoom Fly were there across all 3 gens... over 50? If the Tempo is its replacement I don’t see what the fuss is all about:rofl:

Took these out for their maiden voyage today and man, the EM upper on the NXT% midsole is just perfect! Took them through pacing from 7:15's down to 5:20's & they were amazing at every step. I need a few more pairs of these. I'm in love!

nrc-20200927_112857-stickered.jpg

Just showed up after ordering on Sept 2. I’m super happy with them. Can’t wait to hit the road. I need to make a new playlist.

417593E7-4D24-47D8-9DF6-275FE9979B0B.jpeg

Hey not sure if this is allowed but if anyone is looking for a size 10 in the black/volt alphaflys, which I wore to the store once, send me a message. Decided to keep my watermelon pair. Letting go for under retail.

Back
Top Bottom