Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Tempo NBY via IG
A7E7C2B7-01DC-4DE4-ADD4-B20731622B4E.jpeg

This image was the clincher. I really like how the cw/material flows from light up front and darkens as it approaches the heel.

Those Vaporflys & Alphaflys are :pimp:

Not a fan of Nike putting out 3 white flyknit tempo next %s at this time of year though!

How come they never dropped the Volt Tempo?
It’s at least a good time to be able to buy the shoes. Discounts and availability.

There is a great deal at Notre Shop today. It’s 40% off site wide. I just ordered the Tempo Next for $120 with the code BFCM40.

There is a great deal at Notre Shop today. It’s 40% off site wide. I just ordered the Tempo Next for $120 with the code BFCM40.

copped. Thanks!

one-piece outsole is interesting, usually theres a separation or division for flexibility so its either very soft or pliable to work with the zoomx

Looks quite similar to the react miler silhouette. Wouldn’t mind giving them a go.

one-piece outsole is interesting, usually theres a separation or division for flexibility so its either very soft or pliable to work with the zoomx
Or the opposite? Stiffer rubber to add some structure/stability since there's so much stack of 2 soft foams and no other plate?

Back
Top Bottom