Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

NDC actually has the Black/white colorway for ZF3 FSR. Long overdue, but with Tempo Next, ZF3 is an easy pass for me.
ZF3 > Tempo Next% any day of the week. Tempos were an overcomplicated shoe that solved a lot of non-issues and created more problems for no reason

2/18 is the general release date I've seen for them

some places were reporting that the release date was supposed to be a month earlier for some reason

some places were reporting that the release date was supposed to be a month earlier for some reason
Yeah it’s because when they first dropped the info with the IRF2s they said the 11th but that date came and went!

Nike's original press release said the global release was supposed to be 1/7 for both the Infinity Run 2 & Invincible Run

Nike's original press release said the global release was supposed to be 1/7 for both the Infinity Run 2 & Invincible Run

no. it says they will BEGIN releasing globally january 7th never said both will release on that day

With Zoom Fly 3 colorways still coming out, it there a hope for a Zoom Fly 4, or do we just have to deal with the Tempo Next%?

With Zoom Fly 3 colorways still coming out, it there a hope for a Zoom Fly 4, or do we just have to deal with the Tempo Next%?

unsure of how nike is approaching their super shoe line up by releasing a new VF next% while stilll offering the AF, but if they continue the tempo line, i would not mind Nike using the next model to make it what a zoom fly 4 would be.

More interesting than I expected.
A31C4E94-8B06-462A-B8EC-8AE92548EB3A.jpeg

isnt that the Tempo? Softer plate compared to the Vaporfly, etc?

less rigid composite plate in the tempos, but i think what dpl21121 dpl21121 was alluding to is if we got to see the midsole be full zoomx instead of the current midsole that also has react in it.

although Nike will soon be flooded with many options coming out this year, i definitely think a tempo day shoe using a full zoomx midsole with a nylon/composite plate is one that fits to compete with the endorphin speeds and if performs well, should be a good seller

less rigid composite plate in the tempos, but i think what dpl21121 dpl21121 was alluding to is if we got to see the midsole be full zoomx instead of the current midsole that also has react in it.

although Nike will soon be flooded with many options coming out this year, i definitely think a tempo day shoe using a full zoomx midsole with a nylon/composite plate is one that fits to compete with the endorphin speeds and if performs well, should be a good seller

Yeah exactly that, just full zoom x, no zoom pods or react in the heel :smile:

Back
Top Bottom