Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

My gut tells me Invincible Runs aren’t actually coming out tomorrow. Just feels a little too good to be true with all the delays.

I got a 15% discount code to work but I think the 20% advertised one on the app is not applicable.

I got a 15% discount code to work but I think the 20% advertised one on the app is not applicable.
EDIT: scratch that, the birthday code did work on the site but not the app. Weird that. Can't complain for 120 quid. I'll probably swap them over for the black/white one assuming they come out within the 30 day return window.

Last edited:
That's more of a fair price for sure! :emoji_thumbsup: I'll probably pick up another pair if they ever drop on By You as well.

I've got a feeling we won't see them in the U.S. today. I hope I'm wrong, but there aren't any signs on the Nike site that they'll drop.

By now, there'd be a product listing/page and as of almost 9am, nothing. Plus, other countries have them plastered all over their respective Nike sites/are available.

I have come to terms with the fact that Nike hates the United States. I blame trump!
B1A88085-53D1-4C85-8367-40FE4F80EE6B.jpeg

Nike actually gave the Republicans a f**k load of money when they were doing those Tax-cuts, and in turn Nike have paid near to no tax on there profits the last few years..

7D24BB55-D58E-4786-920D-A61A167E5D2B.jpeg

Nike trolling hard with that sentence :lol:
I could phone a friend in the UK, but it’s not THAT serious.

On another note, I do see new NSRL (Nike Sport Research Lab) sleeves for $50. Though from the description and materials it sounds like they’ll be more durable than the Breaking2 sleeves.

7D24BB55-D58E-4786-920D-A61A167E5D2B.jpeg

Nike trolling hard with that sentence :lol:
I could phone a friend in the UK, but it’s not THAT serious.

On another note, I do see new NSRL (Nike Sport Research Lab) sleeves for $50. Though from the description and materials it sounds like they’ll be more durable than the Breaking2 sleeves.

This is unreal...

Where are you seeing the new sleeves? I don't see them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom