Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Not holding my breath but would be great if the ride felt more like the 2s, although I love the Tempos so tempted to stock up on them if there won't be a V2.

My local running shop has started selling the Invincibles online this morning! Edit: Ugh, link was taken down. Maybe they jumped the gun a bit.

Last edited:
My local running shop has started selling the Invincibles online this morning! Edit: Ugh, link was taken down. Maybe they jumped the gun a bit.

Dang. Good looking out tho. 😎

so VF4 going to have an actual carbon plate? if not and its going to be a composite plate with react midsole, doesn't seem like much will be different aside from the upper changes

honestly disappointed, felt like the release of the invincible would have led to an updated VF line with a full zoomx midsole, but guess we'll either have to wait for the VF5 (assuming it doesnt get discontinued) or see what's in stored for a tempo next% 2

You mean the ZF4, right? From what I recall they’ve been having a full CF plate since the ZF2 (Zoom Fly Flyknit) paired with React.

I like how they added the shape/paint extending onto the midsole. NBY options could be great!

C0C42662-7EC9-4112-92A9-4BCED52B7632.jpeg

Dicks Sporting Goods

You mean the ZF4, right? From what I recall they’ve been having a full CF plate since the ZF2 (Zoom Fly Flyknit) paired with React.

I like how they added the shape/paint extending onto the midsole. NBY options could be great!

my bad, late night got me mixed up with everything lol
meant ZF4 and totally forgot it was full CF. still disappointed with the minimal changes, but since i like the ZF line, i'll wait out till they hit super deep discount

think my plan with the nike shoes for the time being is grabbing the invincibles and then prob doing an upper swap with possible a lunar 1 or racer i have sitting in the closet. just can't get over the fact the upper on them resembles too much of the react miler

So they basically put IR1 upper on ZF4. *Yawn*
I'll be waiting for Tempo Next 2 then.

I’m certainly in the minority, as I think that the ZF4 looks AMAZING! That new upper makes a world of a difference., ESP the upper material!

I completely hated the VaporWeave era in the ZF3 and VFNs, which is why I decided to get so many swaps done. The soles were great with the CF plate, respectively paired with React or ZoomX. If they release some quality cws, I’ll keep them stock! :emoji_sweat_smile:

Unless, they drop some good colored soles... :emoji_eyes:

I called Nike CS. They said the invincible has been delayed again beyond March 11. I know their info isn’t always the best but I believe it with this continually delayed release since we didn’t get the promised member release on March 4.

QUOTE="Locke, post: 34144576, member: 221097"]

Dicks Sporting Goods
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I called Nike CS. They said the invincible has been delayed again beyond March 11. I know their info isn’t always the best but I believe it with this continually delayed release since we didn’t get the promised member release on March 4.

QUOTE="Locke, post: 34144576, member: 221097"]

Dicks Sporting Goods
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking they were going to release this Thursday. My local running shop posted a picture that they have inventory and they will be available soon. I’ll call and ask for the release date.

tempos were “divisive” too but majority of NTers like em

feel like hating on nikes the next big clickbait for these reviewers

Back
Top Bottom