Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I’ve heard mixed review on these due to how soft they are. About to unDS my pair but may hold off until I’ve done a legit ankle strengthening regimen…
My ankles have suffered from them. I don’t think they are bad shoes but it took me a bit to pinpoint the issue and move on.

quick question for y’all runners.

just got into running a couple of months ago, loving it. i’m not a big fan of beenies, and prefer hats. but my head shape is terrible for running hats like this. my ears & face are low on my face/head and the height of these hats looking weird on me. anyone know of any running hats that have more height to them? or what this area of a hat is technically called?

i need something taller, so it reaches my ears.

thank you!
46749F25-2281-413A-97B2-A916201F2530.jpeg
Nike trail makes a good one that’s low. And RNVR has some good ones also.

Need size help please. I usually wear US10.5(28.5cm) in Pegasus 35, Pegasus Turbo 1 and Vaporfly 4% Flyknit but US11(29cm) in Zoom Fly SP and Vaporfly Next%. Which size do I have to select in Vaporfly Next% 2? Thanks a lot.

I wore these in Boston yesterday. The combination of all the downhills and my forefoot foot strike put my toes too forward and caused some bad blisters.

I just got these from Nike last week. Would they accept them as a return under the 60 day policy? I now think the the VF Next are better for my foot strike.
8315F22B-DAD4-4FBC-8B60-B4B010B5774B.jpeg

I wore these in Boston yesterday. The combination of all the downhills and my forefoot foot strike put my toes too forward and caused some bad blisters.

I just got these from Nike last week. Would they accept them as a return under the 60 day policy? I now think the the VF Next are better for my foot strike.
8315F22B-DAD4-4FBC-8B60-B4B010B5774B.jpeg

damn bet the feet are sore!

always worth a try, they either will or they won’t, Nike customer service is pretty good!

Try the chat option and see what they say, they probs will ask for pictures tho
Hope you get it sorted!

Back
Top Bottom