Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Been waiting for my Invincible 3 to be picked up by Fedex since last week. Maybe they "took" them. :rolleyes
RT by @po2345

That’s beyond crazy. I ordered two pairs of Lebrons and some tops, a jacket and running some shorts last week. I received what was supposed to be 1 of 2 Lebrons, but they sent some damn Blazers! Everything else is still in limbo with a status of order received or shipped but with no updates. To make matters worse, one of the items is supposed to be delivered by LaserShip :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I picked up the AF Next Nature in December when I saw my size pop up on the app on sale for $180. Since then I took them on 3 or 4 runs. I noticed today that the flyprint on the inner arch of each shoe cracked. I know this is a known issue with the shoe.

Anyone have this problem and still run in them or should I return them before it gets worse? It’s just outside the 60 day window but I think customer service will work with me since this is a know issue and the shoes are essentially new.

798F4537-34CB-4AE1-B6F2-A71D00062329.jpeg

Nike's warranty is 2 years ZoomXRunner ZoomXRunner , so absolutely bring those in and get at least a store credit! They'll give you $250+ tax, so that will actually be a come up. Sorry for the shoe being destroyed though.

those vaporfly 3 protos look sick

wonder how they are for casual wear

they dont look as "racey" as the previous models

I picked up the AF Next Nature in December when I saw my size pop up on the app on sale for $180. Since then I took them on 3 or 4 runs. I noticed today that the flyprint on the inner arch of each shoe cracked. I know this is a known issue with the shoe.

Anyone have this problem and still run in them or should I return them before it gets worse? It’s just outside the 60 day window but I think customer service will work with me since this is a know issue and the shoes are essentially new.

798F4537-34CB-4AE1-B6F2-A71D00062329.jpeg
Yep, it's a known issue. I got these when they first dropped and had the same issue on both shoes but spotted it much earlier, so my tears were much smaller. I didn't want to return them because I like the shoe a lot, they were sold out and I figured they wouldn't release more, and because it looked like an inherent flaw with the materials. I put a small strip of clear duct tape on the interior of the shoe and fixed it with no further issues after putting at least 40-50 more miles on them.

second run in these, lacking heel stability big time and there’s slight rubbing/discomfort on the left shoe where my foot arches

gonna give them another week to break in before I decide on sending them back or not

Attachments

• 4AD59871-A841-4713-80B7-250062205A46.jpeg
    4AD59871-A841-4713-80B7-250062205A46.jpeg
    588.9 KB · Views: 700
Went walking around the mall today for about 2 hours in the invincible run 3. They are incredibly comfortable! I need to get a second pair just for casual use since I intend to use my current pair as a hybrid run/gym shoe.

I've put in about 20 miles in my Invincible 3s and find them to be quite stable for a max cushion shoe (especially compared to the 1 & 2) and have had some limited heel slip, which was fixed by different socks and/or the runner's knot. But now that I figured out which socks work best for me, I don't use the runner's knot. Overall, the revised heel clip and firm strobel board really seem to make a big difference in stabilizing the ride compared to the prior versions, at the cost of some of that NB Rebel v2-like wildness/fun.

Been wearing my invincible run 2s for a while, mostly for work (8 hours on my feet)
There’s just too much cushion for me, my feet start to hurt and feel fatigued after a couple hours got the same feeling when I use to wear ultra boost.

Been wearing my invincible run 2s for a while, mostly for work (8 hours on my feet)
There’s just too much cushion for me, my feet start to hurt and feel fatigued after a couple hours got the same feeling when I use to wear ultra boost.
I usually wear Hoka if I'll be on my feet for hours, and have not had any issue.

I usually wear Hoka if I'll be on my feet for hours, and have not had any issue.
Hokas the one brand I haven’t tried. I’ve heard good things tho.
Ive been meaning to actually buy some I’ve have my eyes on the Clifton L suede
1E1EB7AD-0280-45A8-873E-1C34FBACC4EB.jpeg

Oddly enough, I know the exact feeling you're describing. experienced it some days as well. In a weird way of describing it, it's the reverse of what you want to happen.

They're meant for running so the instability of the soft foam won't be felt that much compared to standing around, not that great for you apparently, you'd want a firmer midsole if you're on your feet most of the day.

You may not experience this effect with the 3--the firm strobel board between the misole and sockliner makes a big difference

i have invincibles 1 & 2 on deck for all-day purposes, but i get the same feeling as you guys when wearing them just for a short amount of time.

what’s the ideal “disney shoe” offered by nike right now, then? pegs?

Back
Top Bottom