NIKE'S FALL '09 FOOTBALL CLEATS UP ON EASTBAY

I saw Hines Ward wearing those assassins or those with a flat turf plate instead of a destroyer sole when he was injured. Glad I got to see them up closefinally. I would give alot for a pair of those.

If you guys only knew the Plates they make for the NFLers and Oregon Duck players. Its unreal for real. The players test all sorts of new plates andtechnologies... I have been pushing for Double Stacked Zoom Cleats and the guy who designed the Super BAD IIs has some serious skills.

Jonathan is a name you all will get to know like B ball Designers for real. I am going to post some NFL superbads that are pretty much GR status, but theycolor them up with a lil something extra...

^ Looking forward to seeing those, the little details can often make or break a football cleat for me.

You guys know when the new speed turfs are coming out? (not the destroyer, the true turf shoes that you can where in the weight room)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you guys only knew the Plates they make for the NFLers and Oregon Duck players. Its unreal for real. The players test all sorts of new plates and technologies... I have been pushing for Double Stacked Zoom Cleats and the guy who designed the Super BAD IIs has some serious skills.

Jonathan is a name you all will get to know like B ball Designers for real. I am going to post some NFL superbads that are pretty much GR status, but they color them up with a lil something extra...

I have to admit that on looks alone, I am very disappointed with the SB2's! Very bland! I have the SB1 Field Turf version and I LOVE them.

As far as Double Stacked zoom air, if y'all in Beaverton make the football cleats as comfy as the zoom turfs or FP3's, that would be incredible!

BTW...And so it begins....Signs that the apocalypse is upon us!
adidas Men's TS Pro Model College Michigan
http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...ar/model_nbr--90779/sku--144071/cm--35001372/

144071_z.jpg

They'd never fit your skis Haier!
Hahah I know! Just hoping that Nike would GR these instead of the Super Speed Destroyers. That makes more sense to me, I rarely ever see areciever or DB wearing Destroyer sole shoes, so you'd think they would put out the cleat more likely aimed at lineman, the assassin.

I think this thread is on life support...so here goes a shot from the paddles: Lool at what I found at Sportsdepot.com:
nike318778101.gif

The only pair of SBII's that I have liked so far!

I forgot to mention that our beloved Oregon Ducks were wearing/testing the Super Bad II's and Assassins awhile ago, during the Brut Sun Bowl game. LikeRockDeep pretty much said, they are the most "taken care of" school in the nation. GO DUCKS!!!!

d65159f3f4f2645167d4881e71fa8254a640eed.pjpg

Does anybody have any info or tried the new Nike gloves with the "treadlock" grip? Is it supposed to be better than magnigrip?

i'm not sure what to think about the super bad II's. i'm weary of their ankle support, but they seem to have nice cushioning. with the new superspeed D 3/4's it's the other way around: i'm confident in the support, but worried about cushioning

in any case, i think i might have to go with some adidas scorch 8 superfly for turf. i had the blade pro TD last year and they were very uncomfortable imo, andeven though they said there was zoom air i couldn't feel it

Originally Posted by MPowers16

I think this thread is on life support...so here goes a shot from the paddles: Lool at what I found at Sportsdepot.com:
nike318778101.gif

The only pair of SBII's that I have liked so far!

BEAUTIFUL!

I'll have to add that Colorway to the purchase list.

I seen the SuperBads at the outlets the other day... if anybody needs/wants them

Dix' Sporting Goods had several "store only exclusives" of the Super Bad 2s, I saw a Black/Black colourway, a Black/Maroon, and a Black/DarkForest colourway. There may have been more but I'm not sure.

Let's play a little game: It is similar to where's Waldo! There are a few VERY EXCITING items within this picture, try to find them! And no, it is notanyones' cup!
2534856973_4472724f16_o.jpg

Let's play a little game: It is similar to where's Waldo! There are a few VERY EXCITING items within this picture, try to find them! And no, it is not anyones' cup!

PE Jordan VI and III's in Ahman's locker!
laugh.gif
I'm notgoing to pretend like I know anything about football cleats, so I'll leave it at that.
ohwell.gif
@ Abbate with the crocs. I can't picture a grown man wearing thosethings. Hopefully he doesn't have jibbits on those things.

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Let's play a little game: It is similar to where's Waldo! There are a few VERY EXCITING items within this picture, try to find them! And no, it is not anyones' cup!

laugh.gif
I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about football cleats, so I'll leave it at that.
ohwell.gif
@ Abbate with the crocs. I can't picture a grown man wearing those things. Hopefully he doesn't have jibbits on those things.

Maybe that's why he has to SHARE a locker!!!!!!State of the art facilities, my a@#!

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

laugh.gif
I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about football cleats, so I'll leave it at that.
ohwell.gif
@ Abbate with the crocs. I can't picture a grown man wearing those things. Hopefully he doesn't have jibbits on those things.

Maybe that's why he has to SHARE a locker!!!!!!State of the art facilities, my a@#!
All kidding aside, the crocs are probably for the shower. I have contemplated getting them...for half of a second and then regained my composure.

They are probably great for bringing the garbage out and around the house stuff, I obviously live in a leave-your-shoes-at-the-door household!

I was at the Sports Authority this weekend and I came across LT's sig shoe as well as the Super Speed D 3/4.

The LT sig is equipped with the sleeve where you can slip in different color swatches to match your team colors. A nice touch by Nike!

if anyone is inerested the superbad II's will be on iD in D and td
this came straight from a nikeid worker:

On 6/26, we will be offering the Air Zoom Super Bad II D and TD.

Back
Top Bottom