NIKE'S FALL '09 FOOTBALL CLEATS UP ON EASTBAY

Seeing how you guys obviously know what your talking about cleat wise hopefully you can answer my question. I currently have the Nike Vick 4 cleat . They giveme horrible shin splints and are just to narrow I think.

Starting a new pretty competitive league and never wore a pair of low tops without taping. But that was in college so im wondering if the vapor jet 4.2 wouldpose a problem out there with no ankle brace. Do players wear them without braces or tape?

I tried on the super speed D and they had the same feeling of the vicks but the look was hot. I cant find the vapors in stores to try on but any help isappreciated.

Actually this is a recylced basketball shoe from 2004.

The Nike Max Throwback.

81_1_sbl.JPG

bf_1_sbl.JPG

main.php

How lazy can Nike be?

i just seen this on eastbay.com has ne1 seen ne1 rock these this year or does n1 have these

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i just seen this on eastbay.com has ne1 seen ne1 rock these this year or does n1 have these
Is that a spat and an ankle brace all in one???

nerd.gif

By the way. I've been playing in my 4.2's and I love them.

They're so light
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Starting a new pretty competitive league and never wore a pair of low tops without taping. But that was in college so im wondering if the vapor jet 4.2 would pose a problem out there with no ankle brace. Do players wear them without braces or tape?
I play in mine w/o braces and I haven't had any problems.

OK guys I have a slew of cleat questions. Well maybe not that much. Well first of all I'm in the process of dropping some serious weight because I want totry and play WR and make it to the NFL of course (I got 2 years to get my body right for college ball). Well long story short I've only been playing streetball since forever (never organized). Tough road ahead I know. For the past few years I've been playing in the vick iv's (rubber cleats) like dude afew post up and I'm having problems with the narrow toe area and the bulky feel. Right now I'm pretty big but I'm looking for a shoe/shoes thatdon't feel like crap. I can't get used to them. I need something where I have freedom in the ankle area (but not too much) and is versatile. I kindafeel like they don't release off the ground too well or maybe thats because I'm a rook to cleats. Oh and I've played on turf and "HOOD GRASS
laugh.gif
" and I feel like I can't really move around. With regular kicks I can move with ease. PLEASE HELP?!

P.S. I really like the Jordan 3's and the Jaqs. Can you guys prescribe something that feels light, fits better and is just GOOD that wont make my feethurt? Reviews and pictures would be great too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Is that a spat and an ankle brace all in one???
http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...--90042002/cm--GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH/http://www.eastbay.com/ca...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

[h1]Nike STR8 Jacket - Men's
$39.99
"Spatting" has become a major part of Gameday ritual and fashion. From eye black, wrist bands, bicep bands and skully caps... spatting is animportant part of the uniform. Nike is the first to market a functional Spat System. The STR8Jacket provides the look of tape but allows for a customizedfigure-eight compression fit system underneath the cover. Sizing: M= 8-10. L= 10.5-12. XL= 12.5-14. Sold in pairs.
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom