- Nike's most comfortable shoes of all time -

This post has been on my mind for quite some time. The thought originated while trying to decide on a pair of shoes that I can just throw on and go with, holding comfort in mind as the number one priority. So, leaving shoes from the hardwood out of the equation, what shoe(s) do you guys think make the list of Nike's most comfortable offerings, past and present?

member of the ZKIII fan club

Im gonna go with the prestos

edit: post 777 on 7/7/07 :\
ohwell.gif

I've heard Prestos are nice...

from personal experience, I'll start with

Zoom Spiridon:
4pt9m2v.jpg

Free 5.0:
6cf7uac.jpg

Well, I could not say Nike since I have only owned a couple pair, most recently the LBJ IV's. For me, the most comfy shoe I have ever worn was the Jumpman Trifecta...

The insole was WOW!
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It's a tough ??? but for me the AM360 runner and BB

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

prestos, kukunis, am95's for moi.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Imma be average Joe and say Dunk Hi SB. Also Air Stabs are so comfortable too.
*WANTED*
Co.Jp Vandal sz 10-10.5

some dunk SB's are comfortable, depending on material I think

Nike Shox BB4s too me.
<span style="color: Red; font-family: impact; font-size: x-large;">Team</span><!-----<span style="color: rgb(204, 153, 51); font-family: impact; font-size: x-large;">49ers</span><!-----<span style="color: red; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size: xx-small;">XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX</span><!-----<span style="color: rgb(204, 153, 51); font-size: xx-small;">510/415</span>

air force 1
"I just have to like the way it looks. I don't even have to like the guy to buy his throwback. For instance, I have a Bill Walton throwback." -- Jason Williams.

Nike Free 5.0 V1 or Air Max 360.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom