NIKES ONLINE RAFFLE SYSTEM

The one thing that stood out from all of this:

"All unclaimed products will not be available for purchase at another time."

The one thing that stood out from all of this:

"All unclaimed products will not be available for purchase at another time."

Yeah this was weird, it seems like there gonna keep raffling pairs off, not just fcfs if no one picks up

Yeah this was weird, it seems like there gonna keep raffling pairs off, not just fcfs if no one picks up
hopefully cus hearing "will not be available for purchase at another time" sounds like they tossing joints in the vault or something

This sucks for the people who do not live near a Niketown.
Why is that? This doesnt meant they`re gonna stop online releases (Or never start them back up, since technically they`ve stopped the jordan releases)..........this is the Nike STORE Launch raffle process. Nowhere did it mention an online store raffle process.

And if Nike decides to let each individual store select the winners then the "new" system is already flawed...

I don't see the big deal. This is basically the same thing Nike stores have been doing the past 6 months. Only difference is, the raffles are done online instead of in person. I don't even think this affects NDC launches.

Why is that? This doesnt meant they`re gonna stop online releases (Or never start them back up, since technically they`ve stopped the jordan releases)..........this is the Nike STORE Launch raffle process. Nowhere did it mention an online store raffle process.
No it doesn't mean that they are going to stop online releases. But the system that they are doing currently at Inline stores is fine. They did not have to invest a new or different program for their stores. They should be focusing on the wider problem which is their online releases. 

I think this will actually be even HARDER to win raffles at Niketown now. Not everybody has time to go in store to enter, but I'm sure they can find time out of their day to do it online.

I wonder what will be considered a Nike Store.
Niketown NYC, Nike DC, Nike SM, Niketown LA, Niketown Seattle, Niketown Portland, Niketown SF, Niketown Chicago, Nike Dallas, Niketown LV. There might be some that I missed.

Last edited:
I think this will actually be even HARDER to win raffles at Niketown now. Not everybody has time to go in store to enter, but I'm sure they can find time out of their day to do it online.

Has to be some type of window?

Like you can enter for the next hour then it's closed?

Gonna be a lot of errors and crashing gonna be Intresting these next couple of weeks..

Well at least I don't have to drive 25min away, pay for parking and wait in line just for a chance to get something at Niketown.

Big households are the real MVPs for this new system lol smh

They should have option to pick up at Nike outlet if Niketown is farther.

Back
Top Bottom