Nike's .SWOOSH NFT platform

snkrfollower

Supporter
Anyone here get a .Swoosh invitation from Nike yet? I just got a code in my email and signed up my acct - just wondering what, if anything, this thing's done yet. Not really looking forward to some dumb NFT BS, but I'm guessing this'll just be a *fourth* platform (.com, app, snkrs, and now this) from the company I need to follow in order to buy **** from them.

After I created my acct I went into it to see if it had any info about what, if anything, this thing will bring and all I see is my goofy card NFT :lol:

I guess I need to spend my Christmas vacation watching all those .SWOOSH videos on the apps lol

Anyone here get a .Swoosh invitation from Nike yet? I just got a code in my email and signed up my acct - just wondering what, if anything, this thing's done yet. Not really looking forward to some dumb NFT BS, but I'm guessing this'll just be a *fourth* platform (.com, app, snkrs, and now this) from the company I need to follow in order to buy **** from them.
thought it was one of them spam emails

This **** is dumb AF :lol:

Screenshot_20230417_210803_Outlook.jpg

Totally forgot I even signed up for this when it was in 'beta' mode.

WTF am I going to do with a digital shoe. Immediately deleted.

So just to confirm wtf this is:

1) I trade the "poster" image I got for a "box" image now
2) The "box" image will have a "shoe" image (neither of which currently equal anything IRL)
3) I can choose to "open" the "box" or leave it as a picture of a closed "box" (mystery!)
4) Once I "open" the "box" I can no longer "close" it... it stays revealed
5) The picture of the "shoe" may be "rare," and somewhere someone might be dumb enough to buy said picture from me
6) Possibly, at some undetermined point in the future, perhaps the picture of the shoe may entitle me to access of something IRL (which, if it's anything like "Exclusive Access Until 8PM" will sell out before I even receive the notification that the IRL product exists)

7) Profit!

phase1-collect-underpants.gif

They're letting people buy 4 of these dumb things :lol:

Pretty mad at myself for blowing the $19.82 on it lol. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom