Niketalk, a Jealous Husband Been Texting My Phone Accusing Me Of Debauchery With His Wife vol. I'm I

All of the suddens, at work I get a text message from this number asking me who I am and what I want and I missed a call from this number. I'm like nah bruh number doesn't ring a bell, he tells me his name, nah I don't know anyone with that name, then tells me well it's actually his wife's phone and she had a missed call from my number a few months ago a couple times in the AM (completely untrue unless her phone takes hours to receive texts). Finally he tells me her name, I look her up on FB and sure enough I was giving away some furniture 6 months ago and her and presumably her husband, came over and got it. Couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 calls/texts exchanged just saying where I live and discussing price (free).

Just thought it was funny and insecure on his part how hard he was going. Either they share a phone or he has her's.

I'm mildly scared because as you know everyone in Oklahoma carries. I thought about being funny and texting a throwaway **** pick or something like "babe he's onto us," especially from another number but humor isn't worth dying for.

What should I do NT? BTW, she's AWG, had on leggings when she came over, filled them out proper

Thinking about getting a restraining order

If I post the phone number will everyone call/text him and tell him i'm innocent?

Last edited:
Texted me back. I described the entire encounter (on the assumption he was the dude present). If he wasn't, then yea I just dry snitched on her because that dude said they were getting a new apartment and needed the furniture. Pics forthcoming

edit: Oh he found out from the cell phone bill lol

Last edited:
That's what you get for falling into the snatch trap. All these women in the world and you want one that carries a ball & chain

Be honest and explain the whole situation. It's not too difficult. Ol dude is probably suffering more than you are.

Nah white girls aremassively overrated, especially by young black men who deitify them but that's a topic for another day. I gave them some furniture for free because I was getting new ones. That's it. Maybe there is another dude, but it isn't me

All of the suddens, at work I get a text message from this number asking me who I am and what I want and I missed a call from this number. I'm like nah bruh number doesn't ring a bell, he tells me his name, nah I don't know anyone with that name, then tells me well it's actually his wife's phone and she had a missed call from my number a few months ago a couple times in the AM (completely untrue unless her phone takes hours to receive texts). Finally he tells me her name, I look her up on FB and sure enough I was giving away some furniture 6 months ago and her and presumably her husband, came over and got it. Couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 calls/texts exchanged just saying where I live and discussing price (free).

Just thought it was funny and insecure on his part how hard he was going. Either they share a phone or he has her's.

I'm mildly scared because as you know everyone in Oklahoma carries. I thought about being funny and texting a throwaway **** pick or something like "babe he's onto us," especially from another number but humor isn't worth dying for.

What should I do NT? BTW, she's AWG, had on leggings when she came over, filled them out proper
you go through all the trouble of typing all that up and still didn't post pics...? :smh:

you go through all the trouble of typing all that up and still didn't post pics...? :smh:

I'm trying. I don't know my tumblr password so I got to upload the pics

Nah white girls aremassively overrated, especially by young black men who deitify them but that's a topic for another day. I gave them some furniture for free because I was getting new ones. That's it. Maybe there is another dude, but it isn't me

Ain't yo baby mama white

Back
Top Bottom