NikeTalk and Sneakerpimp(Ewayz) on the cover of WSJ...

that could be concern donjuan...but honestly...what Financial Analyst has the feel of the pulse of sneaker collectors....

they'll end up buying R4's thinking they're valuable but end up losing their shirt.

[color=FFFF99]!!!Curry over Sushi!!![/color]

hey, I'm a financial analyst...tho you wouldn't know it cuz I post on this sight all day long.....

almost forgot..... :lol:
laugh.gif
@ Dirty.....
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

It's a good think most teenagers don't read the Journal... otherwise we'd be inundated with another slew of new members.

Watch, with the market decline we'll soon see a bunch of investors starting Nike-buying-clubs and hoarding the market!

:lol:
laugh.gif

[size=-2]"I don't know how Erving does it. How do you put it up with your back to the basket and swish it??" -- Bob Lederer [/size]​
[table][tr][td]
[size=-2]orindahoops.com[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sMessageboard[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]E-MailOrinda[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NikeTalk[/size]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sEbay Auctions[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NTLegit List #0018[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]glory be the funk's on me[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]sign XI iD petition[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Hmm, interesting article. It's nice to see sneaker collecting being covered in a professional manner. I only wish Nike would do something to curtail places like Supreme (Those guys suck) selling these rare sneakers at whatever price they choose.

lol @ orinda.

Yeah, congrats Ewayz, nice work! Keep it up!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Kickz[/font][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Your source for rare and hard to find kickz at an affordable price.
AF1, Dunks, Jordan, Airmax, & more!
www.exclusivekickz.com
[/font]

why would nike curtail ppl like supreme when they are doing collaborations with them??
[table]if you don't know...now you know[/table]

^^^ well then Ithink Vice deserves to get its own shoe also, don't you shoehead??? :wink:
wink.gif

"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

I can't believe nt is on the cover............Ewayz should go public and issue some stock.....

Awesome job E. That was a really good article.

Hard to believe you are doing these big things so young.

Keep it up.

Why did they have to put your GPA in there though! :lol:
laugh.gif
I found that kind of odd.

babydill.
Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

Congrats E and JG.

I dont know if this is exacly how it looks in the paper, but here is the link to the website article.

online.wsj.com/article_em...35,00.html
[table][tr][td]
YTV@aol.com[tr][td]
Wanted Samples
AF1 PR1, PR2, Gold Dirty -- Jordan 1 White/Navy/Silver,Jordan 11 SpaceJam 45, Jordan 11 Warren Sapp
[td]
Wanted
Jordan X
Chicago DS 9.5
[td]
Wanted
Bape Sta Low
White/Red/Black
DS Size 9.5
[td]
Wanted
Jordan 2
High or Low DS Size 9.5
[/td]
[/td]​
[/td]​
[/td]
[/tr]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

man dunkin...if vice gets a nike shoe then i am quitting the game. those fools laughed me off when they first met me cuz i loooooooove nikes. their exact words in 1999 were..."ew...you like nikes? lame." while they rocked merrells and accupuncture. if that happens. im done. it's over and a wrap.
[table]if you don't know...now you know[/table]

ahhh, sooo sad, then you will have lost a love.....then i guess i need to convince Sarah to have a talk with her "friend" and he can have a talk with Nike and get a Nike designed after OG Accupuntures... :lol:
laugh.gif
...they don't wanna be left out of the Nike explosion......... :wink:
wink.gif

EWAYZ IS A STAR

Yo the game plan is hot, hope your getting paid... ncie work man...

-Sun
!!!!!!!Damnit Mods, If you are gonna ban me, tell me next time, email me or something. I didn't even do nothing wrong!, Coldsun2000@aol.com!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah......." YOU SEE MY KICKS IS ALL FRESH, THE CHICKS IS IMPRESSED THE ISH ON MY CHEST, IS MITCHELL AND NESS!"

Congrats to Ewayz, Joe, and SP. That was a well-written article as well.

rmontoya3 and Dirty - I know you guys are relieved! Good luck with the application process, I just started my M2 year :smile:
smile.gif

Anytime Ewayz...take some exlax, ifind that helps.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Just got my issue. Congrats again, Ewayz. Nice article. That little picture of Ewayz is funny, its like a drawing. No newbies can join during August, so we may have a few in September.

Back
Top Bottom