NikeTalk celebrates 1 year on the Huddler platform

It actually seems like longer than a year. Maybe because I was so relieved to be done with Yuku :smh:

Good job

That year went by fast...I remember trying to post on yuku when we made the switch, crazy, good times, good times

When I double post now its because of my mouse double clicking. No time traveling or disappearing post.

Huddler :pimp:

Yuku :x :stoneface:

1 year already? Jeeeeeez time flies

Btw whos the person in meths avy? Someone from GI joe?
Nah.
If you don't know by now meth is a HUGE spiderman fan. I believe he's from spiderman if im not mistaken .

You're trippin. Thats Shredder from TMNT. Anyways, Damb its been a while since I seen the silhouette of that flamboyant magician. Wow, time flies by so fast...
wee-bey-gif.gif

Damn you right ! Now I remembered I was getting dude mixed up with this other cat from spiderman Mysterio. It is shredder.

smh @ whats going on here :lol: :smh:

never really thought of how good we got it now compared to the days of old, definitely appreciate it now.

It's been a YEAR already? HOT DAMN!!

Thank you Meth and staff for bringing this community into greater heights. Huddler is greatly appreciated.

Is the wait limit going to be brought back? Seems like a year has been long enough for NTers to make the transition from Yuku to Huddler.

So appreciated.  I'm glad I never have to see that wizard again.

Thanks, NT staff and Huddler.

The ads with the shady sneaker websites are not appreciated. and the ads on mobile ruin mobile but other than that its definitely better

Feels like this switch happened this year for some reason :lol:

Happy 1st Year Anniversary NT x Huddler.

Back
Top Bottom