NikeTalk celebrates 1 year on the Huddler platform

Love the outcome and the step forward y'all took.Great job and definately appreciated.Now,lets work on uploading pics from the mobile device to the buy and sell forum.Other than that,SUPERIOR JOB!!

Niketalk has VASTLY improved since the move and NT Mobile works beautifully.

Meth, for all of the hard work you've put into NT throughout its life and through the months leading up to the move to Huddler and to where it is now, I will for today disable AdBlock and click an ad or two as a thank you.

How do threads like this get such little feedback from a community of people that claims to love NT.
Where is the love people? Seriously.
If this thread was about Kanye it would already be 69 pages

I joined some time before we moved from ezboard. Gotta say I like it here best.

That year was quick though and in a way it almost feels like we been here longer than that already.

Since yuku was mentioned, is that fraud sneakertalk site still up? :lol: Do slow, lost and confused NTers still post there? :lol: :nerd:

:rofl: @ the discussion about who is that in Meth's avy.

nthat.gif

The move in itself was comical. Yuku frauds trying to make their own forum :lol: and offering Mod/Admin positions.

All NT loyalists started posting pr0n :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: - And links to the actual NT site, hell it was even done on instagram/twitter :pimp:.

Long live NT.

Back
Top Bottom