NikeTalk Celebrates its Sixth Anniversary! Dec 10 1999-2005

Big ups niketalk. Thanks forrrealz :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

One
I had near brushes, not to mention three shots close range, never touched me, divine intervention-Jay-Z
****************Formerly MarsBlackMon2003*******************
aol aim: youngl4152005 email: youngl415@yahoo.com

Been here since 99 too :pimp:
pimp.gif
I can't leave for some reason.
-WiLL

I'm the money in the bag, I'll I do is pop tags. We Mayjor. I heard'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today. Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly for the day I die, I'mma touch the sky. With my family we know where home is, so instead of sending flowers we the roses.
F.C. La Jeunesse WE LOVE YOU!​

Thanks to all the members who allow us to use the terms "ultimate" and "community" in our description year after year.

It seems like just yesterday the four of us were discussing about whether we could pull "this" off late at night on 12/9/99. Literally hours later, "this" was born.

Happy Birthday.
in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.

thanks for your continued support of niketalk.

krvanch@niketalk.com

Well ill be damn the local still works. Happy Anniversary, all appreciated (cept for holden of course)
Hey wait a minute, those aren't kids, they're midgets, filthy drug peddling midgets

happy birthday niketalk. i my self have been here since the beggining, and i have enjoyed every minute of it. guys thanks for the flames, and the rumors. mods thanks for the 3 time banned. :lol:
laugh.gif
it all comes down to it being a message board that has reached out to a ton of sneaker heads, and thats what it should be about. happy b day nt keep it up. :D
happy.gif
i love this place.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

I found NikeTalk thru that KICKS magazine back in 2001....and ever since I can't let a day go by without checking the website. It leads me to think: without NT, I probably won't have spent as much money on shoes as I have now. Thanks NT for emptying out my paycheck! :D

[/url]

Quote:
As we react to the industry, the industry now reacts to us.
Ain't that the truth. Let's keep Niketalk moving postively forward so we can hit the 10th Anniversary and then some.

wow, six years. congrats!
BAY AREA - Wanted: BLUE/PURPLE PATENT AVENGERS & TIFFS 9.5-10. For Trade: AJ XI SJ 10 / AJ XI LOW RED-WHITE 10 / AJ XVI BLACK-RED 10.5

Thank You Niketalk. You ruined my life. I became obsessed with sneakers. I have wasted tens of thousands of dollars on SHOES. I have wasted countless hours on niketalk at home on my computer instead of going out and getting a girl. I have lost sleep because of niketalk. I have failed tests because of niketalk. My life sucks because of niketalk.

I have wasted my time, wasted my money, and wasted my life on shoes. THANKS NIKETALK!!!!

^^ more like hours and hours of wasted time.

notice all the peeps who used NT to make money (resell kicks, buy up all the paris dunks, etc....they don't even post anymore cause the resell game is dead)

Thanks NT for making me broke. Haha...

I'm glad my friend told me about NT, when I really got into sneakers. I had no idea a online mesage board about kicks was around. 6 years, I've only been here for a year and a half. This is one of my most visited and favorite sites, and has inspired my future major and career.
Let's keep it going Niketalk. :D
happy.gif

I <3 NT! Seriously, like I dont think I would be on the net so much without it. Just too much info from, kicks, music, to just stories, and insight.

Its the Ultimate Internet Community.

Back
Top Bottom