NIKETALK CELL PHONE APP ?

Who thinks a Niketalk cell phone application would be pimp? Im just saying im always on the go and I dont have a laptop so I use my iphone for everything. I mean I have Niketalk as a Icon set on my homescream and my 3G service is fast but a application would be pimp.

Am I the only one who is thinking this. I will donate $5 bucks or so if thats what it takes!

It would be quite "pimp".

But a mobile site would be a better suited idea right now. There was a thread a little while ago discussing it, I believe Meth chimed in, search and you should come across it.

i can use nt from my sidekick 5 ...and my behold
pimp.gif
, i can only view gif on the behold though

can folks with a blackberry post on NT?

for whatever reason, i cant select links. meaning, i can go to the main page but can go to say "general." any help
?

Download Opera Mini 5 beta 2 for the BB, it's the best browser I've used so far.

I think a application would be pimp! I currently have a iphone and going to the site isnt all that bad but a app would be better with alerts like official pics or official release dates being confimed without people sayin its official but like being really official. Have like the top 10 post. I dont know im just givin examples but I think it would be sweet

it would be hard because of yuku. you'd need them to help code it.

it wouldn't be hard at all if we had access to the back end of this. we could design a very usable mobile site.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

can folks with a blackberry post on NT?

for whatever reason, i cant select links. meaning, i can go to the main page but can go to say "general." any help
?
just google niketalk general on your normal bb browser

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Download Opera Mini 5 beta 2 for the BB, it's the best browser I've used so far.

Nah the non-beta Opera Mini runs a lot smoother than the beta 2. I feel like it lags a bit, and its annoying cause sometimes it saves my passwords and sometimes it doesn't. It looks mad good though and you could open multiple tabs. I hope they perfect it soon so I could switch it.

For the dude that says he can't post on NT on his BB, do you use the regular browser? Just get Opera Mini, I go on NT all the time with it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Its a message board.

Step your mobile browsing game up.
laugh.gif

My-T.
Regardless of what kind of phone someone has, a mobile application would could make browsing the site more convenient.

Back
Top Bottom