niketalk chicago basketball tournament

One rule in the MD/DC?VA area for the basketball summits is no one brings their crew. It's a good 30+ NT'ers. Only NT'ers, and they play a tournament.
Timeless so age don't count in the booth,
When your flow stay submerged in the fountain fo youth.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

come on niketalkers see we can do it in chicago
MD/DC?VA is holding it down on there region

So yeaaa... i went to the place i saw advertising and it was actually owned/rented by Hoops The Gym but just a 2nd location on Belmont and Broadway..and basically they charge 100 dollars per hour..soo that sounds like a no go..we could easily meet up outside or somewhere else.
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Renting out a gym shouldn't cost more than $40 per hour... Honestly we can do it outside...Plenty of parks in Chicago let alone the burbs. There use to be a hidden park by Old Orchard kinda by hotel FlipJays threw his first event... Nobody plays there .... If we can get some people count me in......

if you guys want to do it outside there is a nice outdoor court in evanston by sams club nobody plays ball there. We used to hoop there a lot sunday mornings but the guys i used to play are getting so they stop cause they are getting old so they play indoor now.
I can get a park district gym in chicago just let me know

indoor would be the best cuz i dunno what theis weather gonna be on the next few months.
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

I think Dee Park we can rent it out for less than $50 an hour if you guys are looking for an indoor gym if the weather does not cooperate.

dee park used to be cool when the gangbangers were around. now its become new delhi.

my crib was literally rite next to dee park in that subdivision. but des plaines was soo cool that it was even mentioned in a conan obrien skit.

so whats the grand prize out this thang? money,dank,text books, someone mom,massage at a local full service salon?

I'd be in on the tourney. Are we talking 3 on 3 or 5 on 5, 1 on 1 tourney?
I <3 S H A N I A​

yoo coolcat which parks?
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

So since the weather is getting nice i figured we should set a date on this...and a location outdoor i suppose..and also some rules.
FS:VNDS 1992 Sz 11 Nike Air Sonic Flight​
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

^^yes you should. there's enough chicago nt'ers to do it. name a park/time and groundrules that are all agreeable and eventually we can step it up to a regular thing from there.

Strictly NT'ers though. I'm assuming but most of us were hoopin in high school and/or still ball regularly...all of us could bring teams of homeboys and then it'd be just like going 2the park on a 77 degree saturday where u run once or twice after waiting an hour and by the time u get another chance you're ice cold or it's dark

OKAY!!...

1) WE NEED A LOCATION..im guessing this Dee Park Place,Seward Park near the greens, or Clybourn Park near north ave and clybourn.. Seward has like one really nice court and like 4 other regular courts. Clybourn has one court but its pretty accesible for everyone id assume to get there.LEMME KNOW!

2) WE NEED A DATE...im think the weekend of June 1st, 8th, or 15th..whatever seems to be the best for everyone. Lets try to have it on a saturday or sunday for our homies who have jobs and family crap..jk

3) Games will be up to 11....1 and 2s...to keep it fair lets just bring people that are NTERS...i could easily bring the depaul basketball squad but it wouldnt be fair lol..then again with me out there..it still might not be fair...ANYWHO..regular playground rules

4) if my nters 21 and up or with fakes wanna go out afterwards when can try that or whatever

Lets get this Poppin guys...
FS:VNDS 1992 Sz 11 Nike Air Sonic Flight​
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

get it settled and i ll come down.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back