Niketalk Detective Stories?

hey guys, i was talkin to one of my friend recently and i mentioned how crazy NT detectives are at finding out basically whatever they want to know. He askedme for an example and i couldnt think of anything big. i mentioned photobucket accounts and other basic things, but nothin major.

anyways, does anybody know any stories about niketalk detectives doing something ridiculous that turned something that started out on the internet into reallife?

alright, much appreciated in advance

we could find anything. Social Security Numbers, your dentist, your girl friend's nude pics, anything.
The craziest ones were
Chitown Legend
And Kenny and the Socal Crew going down to dudes house with Tennis rackets and emptied out his room- shoes, money, PS2, etc, this was 4 years ago.

what about that recent one were they caught the biddy tryna cheat with dude...her man got on here to clear things up or whatever
laugh.gif

I remember the Brother & Sister dancing on each other/incest thread a couple of years ago, NT Detectives damn near got the sister's phone and socialsecurity number (exaggerated). Dudes can find just about anything, Word to the C.I.A.

Originally Posted by its stanley

The Oh You Mad story was the craziest one I've seen.
From what i remember, not a lot of detective work was done.
I think he already had his address..
As far as finding who had the shoes at the end, they posted that themselves...
Thats how i remember it

mr.mondaynight is a beast. i've seen dude put in work on someone. he did it so natural and effortlessly, it almost look like he was a government operative.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

what about that recent one were they caught the biddy tryna cheat with dude...her man got on here to clear things up or whatever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

we could find anything. Social Security Numbers, your dentist, your girl friend's nude pics, anything.
The craziest ones were
Chitown Legend
And Kenny and the Socal Crew going down to dudes house with Tennis rackets and emptied out his room- shoes, money, PS2, etc, this was 4 years ago.
pimp.gif
craziest one

There was one up about a week ago about some dude in socal trying to scam out a pair of kicks... haven't seen the follow up on it though

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The craziest ones were
Chitown Legend
i never knew about this what happened with this?

Man real life DT's aint got %$$ NT detectives. I be wondering the same thing.....how the %$$ do they do it!! Lol

I love these dudes. They just recently helped me get my money back.
pimp.gif

They can't be that good
laugh.gif
I mean they don't know if Dirty'sa big guy, what he does, or what Meth looks like
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom