Niketalk, Do Any Celebrities Or Rich People In General Have An Android?

iPhones are for people who aren't tech savvy and want to fit in

The typical consumer doesn't know what RAM or GB is.

Had iPhones when they first came out (3G when people used to camp in line on release day :lol:) because Apple was innovating. They were ahead of the competition. Made the switch to Android in 2013.

Their success ultimately has led to their downfall in innovation. Android has caught up and surpassed them.

Marketing is very powerful in this country and is used to easily shift public opinion. Instead of people doing their homework and thinking/deciding for themselves, they'd rather their peers/companies do it for them.

Only reason why iPhones are popular is because of marketing. Outside of Samsung, there is really no marketing for Android phones.

People associate Android phones with those cheap burner phones you get on boost or cricket for free.

The analogy I use for people that aren't tech savvy is that Android phones are like cars. You have your Honda civics, Ferraris, Bugattis, etc

Ngl, I used to talk to a girl who had an android and felt like her texts were always delayed. Our convos were so choppy and out of place. Dealed with it and in hindsight shoudda just told her to download whatsapp or something.

Was this caused by her OS or her service? I have Verizon and its supposedly the best possible service in the buildings I work in but there are dead zones that seem to affect some services more than others.

The typical consumer doesn't know what RAM or GB is.

Had iPhones when they first came out (3G when people used to camp in line on release day :lol:) because Apple was innovating. They were ahead of the competition. Made the switch to Android in 2013.

Their success ultimately has led to their downfall in innovation. Android has caught up and surpassed them.

Marketing is very powerful in this country and is used to easily shift public opinion. Instead of people doing their homework and thinking/deciding for themselves, they'd rather their peers/companies do it for them.

Only reason why iPhones are popular is because of marketing. Outside of Samsung, there is really no marketing for Android phones.

People associate Android phones with those cheap burner phones you get on boost or cricket for free.

The analogy I use for people that aren't tech savvy is that Android phones are like cars. You have your Honda civics, Ferraris, Bugattis, etc

Facts all around. There is a range of Android phones and I find the higher end ones more impressive than any iPhone.

Iphone just sells the same product to over and over again to the same demographic with very minor changes or improvement to their overall product.

They do the same thing with the Macbook but I've gotten so used to the MacBook pro that everything else seems foreign to me.

Having an Android is like having a KIA. Never dat
I was gonna say that. Very similar. Kias have come up big time.

I can't stand when I'm in a group chat with apple users and they start reacting to messages and that comes in as a separate message. Apple had to have done that on purpose to try to get people to switch.

Last edited:
Might be the case for some but I haven’t looked back since going iPhone. This is coming from someone that was very anti Apple ecosystem and had HTC Windows phones and Androids. Flashing custom ROMs, dual booting, using Playstation emulators, all that... But every Android/WinMo phone I had started acting up at roughly the two year mark. Never failed.

Still rocking with the X since 2018 with no issues whatsoever. The out of box experience is great. Everything syncs up and just works.

Been rocking with Android since rooting G1's. Been a fun ride
wow.png

Apple snatched the status symbol lane from day one and never looked back

This is also weird.

Just today I had this conversation with one of my daughters.

20210607_183816.jpg

I put her on my account last year and got her an android.

She wants an IPhone because of the status.

I give my babies EVERYTHING!

I swear I dont want her to be that kind of person.

I don't know yet how to handle this.

Pray for me.

So many generalizations in here based on the phone someone uses. In 2021. Wild times. 🤣🤣

Here’s a secret: 99.9% of humans couldn’t give a **** what phone the next person is using.

What we really need to focus on is PlayStation vs Xbox because that rivalry hasn’t been beaten to death yet.

This is also weird.

20210607_183816.jpg

Pray for me.

"OH god" 😆

Let baby girl stunt on em'

This is also weird.

20210607_183816.jpg

Pray for me.
My boy has twin daughters that are 12 and they already have the "ew Android" mindset. They get it from other kids who get it from older siblings/parents.

Back
Top Bottom