Niketalk, Do Any Celebrities Or Rich People In General Have An Android?

Its some real nice androids out there but the iPhone does the basics perfectly with a few good twists (ft/imessage) straight out the box so I’m rockin wit em…I probly wouldn’t even use 10% of an androids capability :lol:

When I used to be into phones and all that phone tech stuff I had no problems switching phones back and forth

Obviously in an industry where being with the in crowd matters, they'll use whatever is trending in that group. Calling any modern phone with 8 cores/12 gb ram etc. trash is a bit nuts.
Exactly. And a little more expensive. IPhone hardware needs to step up.

iPhones are for people who aren't tech savvy and want to fit in

The typical consumer doesn't know what RAM or GB is.

Had iPhones when they first came out (3G when people used to camp in line on release day :lol:) because Apple was innovating. They were ahead of the competition. Made the switch to Android in 2013.

Their success ultimately has led to their downfall in innovation. Android has caught up and surpassed them.

Marketing is very powerful in this country and is used to easily shift public opinion. Instead of people doing their homework and thinking/deciding for themselves, they'd rather their peers/companies do it for them.

Only reason why iPhones are popular is because of marketing. Outside of Samsung, there is really no marketing for Android phones.

People associate Android phones with those cheap burner phones you get on boost or cricket for free.

The analogy I use for people that aren't tech savvy is that Android phones are like cars. You have your Honda civics, Ferraris, Bugattis, etc
I disagree

I have an iPhone bc it just works.
I’ve had android in past. Got viruses. Texts wouldn’t send sometimes.

iPhones just work. Text, surf, photos/videos. Just works.

Some $1300 Android phones stop getting updates after 2 years

Last edited:
My friends and I use WhatsApp almost exclusively, so the type of phone we all have has never really mattered.

I have noticed the iPhone is pretty much the exclusive phone of corporate America, especially the higher up you go. It’s a status symbol

I use Android.

It's the best.

Best camera too.

And best operating system.

Apple OS is wild cheeks and annoying.

I have noticed the iPhone is pretty much the exclusive phone of corporate America, especially the higher up you go. It’s a status symbol
This is more dependent on company, no? My company has iphones if they issue you a work phone but I'm sure some other company may have android phones. If you're referring to personal phones of executives, at that level everyone knows you can afford it so not sure how it's a status symbol.

I was a android user for the longest but when my phone got messed up I went with iPhone because I wanted the phone to feel completely new verses have a newer android. Also I can FaceTime my parents and stuff which helps. But I will say iPhone users are wildly obnoxious :lol: legit treat ppl with androids like 2nd class citizens.

mm another android v iphone thread?

man all I know is, carriers, google and apple can make it better for all of us if we got that universal text standard and we can facetime/video chat anyone direct. cuz android and iPhone ain't going anywhere. might as well get along a bit. apple just announced facetime via web for windows/android but...id rather have a more seamless UX.

iPhone needs to bring in a in screen fingerprint scanner.

google needs to step up design of phone and stop playing around and come out with a hard-hitting quality smartwatch.

the federal gov't needs to raid all spam callers, on some rainbow six ****. people who spam via text, bot calls, etc...they all can get it. red dot sight and all dat. hate that ****.

Phoenix in 5.

Back
Top Bottom