Niketalk, have any confessions? Vol. Damn, I Don't Know How To Swim

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during the middle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes it feel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min and after she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol
sick.gif

And hell no I wouldn't take my first cousin down. I be damned.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during the middle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes it feel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min and after she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol
sick.gif

when i was like 9yo my older cousin who was like 12 pulled me in her room and jerked me off, then proceeded to dome me up!
pimp.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

she's a 20yo freak/$%*$# now an got a 4yo son and has had many std's along the way my younger cousin says . i aint agreein wiid you doe fam, i ainteven knw what was goin on i just knew it felt good!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

sick.gif

when i was like 9yo my older cousin who was like 12 pulled me in her room and jerked me off, then proceeded to dome me up!
pimp.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

she's a 20yo freak/$%*$# now an got a 4yo son and has had many std's along the way my younger cousin says . i aint agreein wiid you doe fam, i aint even knw what was goin on i just knew it felt good!

I wish %+@% like this wouldve happened to me....
alien.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
wink.gif

Eww man thats gross... *shudders thinking about it*

Need some reassurance... Is it cool to get at your cousins husband sister??

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Well I never really told any this....
One day my bro was being a real prick he was beating me up,taking stuff from me,eating my food etc.
Well he went to a party and got mad wasted and he passed out on his bed so I decided to mess with some of his stuff but then I saw the perfect opportunity he was laying down...passed....he won't feel anything.....
I walked over to his side and balled my fist up and cocked my arm back...just then he woke up and I'm guessing he was still drunk because he didn't know where he was so as soon as his head lifted off the pillow....POW! square in the face his head just bounced back and he didn't wake up the rest of the night....after the punch I raised my fist in success and fell asleep...he doesn't know what happened he just thought it was a massive hangover...I claimed victory that night....I was 12 at the time
ummmm ducktails.....

Ducks do not have tails.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

ok heres another one and i know im not the only one.

- 1 time i was getting dome, and the girl said that she'd swallow ( cuz i said she'd be my first ) so long story short while climaxing, i blew a fart.

i never saw her again.
good news.. she swallowed
smile.gif
Bro, you should stepped out and farted, hoping it doesn't follow you and then go back into the room
roll.gif

I have 1 semester left of college, and I am thinking of purposely failing some classes so I can stay an extra semester.

I will be moving to NY this summer, not sure how the fam feels about that, and quite frankly I could care less.

I could give a damn about any of my exes. Even though they all say how much they still care, I lie and say the same back.

I often wish I lived in a different country.

I want kids, but I don't want marriage.

I love myself more than anyone, and I don't think I am capable of loving anyone else equally.

-fapped on the side of a mountain while camping once. it was exhilarating.

-ate a whole cheeseburger on the toilet while taking a deuce. felt like such a slob.

- had dreams of smashing family members. worst thing to wake up to.

-took a deuce in the shower just cuz.

-im always pissing in bottles and cups cuz i stay in the basement and there is no bathroom down there.

-went to taco bell then wendy's right after cuz i couldnt choose which one i wanted more.

Back
Top Bottom