Niketalk, Help Me Bust This Scammer vol. I have all the info/ fake check scam (new info)

This video FUNNY AF! One of my all time favorites. I hate scammers. Living in South Florida, I’m so accustomed to these clown a*** scammers. I know all their tricks

“why do we have robutt servers anyway” :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Them dudes in the vids get so mad when they think they lost the money. Straight screaming like a crazy person "you mother ***** you"

Screenshot_20210728-130611_Maps.jpg

I’d pull up to his front door, no problem…

54D959E0-2705-487D-A1C6-BFF12401ADAC.jpeg

The lack of care for their jobs for everyone involved is appaling. FedEx created me a case #. If I was a police officer, and looking for kudos or a feather in the cap, taking down a cross national (probably even international) scam ring or at least 2 of the players with all the work literally alley ooped to me would be an easy proposition. I texted dude back and told him FedEx is going to deliver the package tomorrow at 4-5pm but he has to be there to sign for it. If I'm the police soon as he shows up I come repelling out one of the trees, slap him in the face, arrest him, get him to give up more people in the op, get awarded.

i don’t think it’s as simple as that. did you really send anything to them? if not, they can check online and see nothing is scheduled for delivery. even then, whoever is there to receive the package can have plausible deniability or maybe just some expendable foreign person at the bottom of the organization’s food chain.

Fake check. The address isn’t properly filled out. Shouldn’t be a comma after “TN”

do not buy.

The first word of the letter is "Kindly". Obviously a scam. If you cash the check, they'll say they sent too much then ask for half back. When the bank discovers it's a fraudulent check, they'll take the entire amount back.

Damn I see why he scamming.Hopefully he's gonna take the $2850 and get some of them trees chopped down before they fall on his trailor or crossover SUV.
Gary Elliott
3111 W Young,
Show Low, Az 85901 is where he said to mail a check

Called Show Low police she told me they won't do nothing since the crime is taking place at my location.
On another note y'all really can't be serious thinking this the actual scammer address and they're not in some foreign country working in a call center.

He told me to overnight it to that address. I agree its international but somebody is picking up the check from that address just like the fedex shipping shows the fake check was mailed to me from someone in Memphis

Back
Top Bottom