Niketalk, I Can Not In Good Conscience Recommend One Purchase Any Model KIA Motor Vehicle vol not on

Can you fill us in as to how you resolved the problem?

I mean, you gave us an intro, slight conflict, then went straight to the ending.
No resolution no nothing.

****, even Titanic gave us a love story before that damn ship crashed.

I'm just catching up on this, but 40k on a damb Kia Optima? :rofl:

7 year note?? :rofl:

One oil change in 40k? :rofl:

Sir, how old are you? You literally made the worst car ownership decisions ever. Good lord.

Last edited:
:lol: just get a hemi and change it every 4-5k and live life op.

Last edited:
Resolved.As of Monday the Kia is officially someone else's problem. Also the oil change interval is 7,500mi
Would've still got you 5 by now.

An equinox though b, how old are you? How long till you're tired of that?

Let us find out you paying 50k for that equinox.

Last edited:
Can you fill us in as to how you resolved the problem?

I mean, you gave us an intro, slight conflict, then went straight to the ending.
No resolution no nothing.

****, even Titanic gave us a love story before that damn ship crashed.

Put the same 10k down it would have costed me to put a new engine in it and have a 2 yr old, unwarrantied, car with a replaced engine that was still a major disappointment for me towards swallowing up some of the negative equity I have and got a Chevy. Leaving all of that behind even and just focusing on from now, I could continue paying $470 for 64 months to be in that same car or be in something new for about $40 more.

And I had the oil changed 3x, 2 at the Jiffy Lube but the recovered 1 receipt and that makes sense to me why and a third somewhere between here and Arkansas to a family reunion. Every time the light came on. But it's neither here nor there at this point

Last edited:
There's still a small chance some of the little work I did sending emails pulls through or their service department and/or maybe lawyers gets results and they get Kia to fix the engine on it. Their ball in their court now though

Last edited:
$500+ for an Equinox? Sheesh.

I hope you've learned your lesson, OP. Take the L, overpay for your Equinox and never put yourself in this position again.

Son ain't atleast get the Durango RT blacktop. I give it's year till you start feeling like a retiree in that joint.

Every time the light came on. But it's neither here nor there at this point

"When the light comes on" is way too late.

i think he means the maintenance light which isnt too late.
like my 2014 accord will tell me its time for maintenance and give me an oil life percentage. it usually comes on at 15%. newer cars all should have something like that.

i doubt his car burns oil which would be the only reason why he would need oil before its time. like my bmw 335 i had and even my honda prelude burned oil so they needed added oil sometimes.

Car dealership still got you...500+ for an Equinox and you got a longer loan.

Glad u got rid of the Kia, but u in the same boat, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom