Niketalk, I Can Not In Good Conscience Recommend One Purchase Any Model KIA Motor Vehicle vol not on

Car dealership still got you...500+ for an Equinox and you got a longer loan.

Glad u got rid of the Kia, but u in the same boat, bruh.

The negative equity wasn't just going to disappear into thin air. I'm in a better car, new, for a negligible increase

Last edited:
Are Equinox good SUV's?

And what's the depreciation like, because you could be in the same boat in 2 or 3 years.

After my first car was a lemon I got an Accord, because I knew they were solid cars and I could flip my negativity equity in to something reliable.

Now is da time to swap da LS engine in there, b. :pimp:

:rofl:

Companies denying warrenty work because of oil change proof is something I already knew, and everyone should. I know in the Subaru forums for years, people have been making threads about the dealer asking for records regarding maintenance before doing any work. It kind of makes sense, it's not their fault the owner didn't care enough to maintain a vehicle. I personally don't pay the stealership for oil changes, but I have records of me purchasing oil, which I would hope would be enough...but I also own a Known reliable car, and not a kia [emoji]128064[/emoji]

this is why more schools need to have auto mechanic classes in high school. hell, even loans and financing classes.

Last edited:
You didn't come out of this winning. The difference in your monthly payment may seem negligible, but what you'll be paying over the life of this loan is going to be ridiculous. Purchasing another new car should not have been the choice to make, regardless of the peace of mind it gave you. You have to start making better financial choices. Hopefully you got base trim on the Equinox or it was a CPO because your going to be feeling the same way once the depreciation hits on that in 2 years.

Whats done is done on the car, you just got to eat the cost and don't think about getting rid of it until the it paid off. In the mean time, read the owners manual and learn about the maintenance need. Take it straight to the dealer since it new.

Lot of you dudes sound like my moms and my **** with the shoulda coulda woulda.

OP was obviously doomed with very few escape routes after only 1 oil change in 40K miles.

I don't know if you mentioned this OP, but at the very least I hope you got a CPO to get a lower cost on this equinox.

You want to get the life of this loan over with as soon as possible and just put this whole **** behind you.

Next time I hope you get that lease.

Paying $40k+ for an equinox :x :x

For a second I thought you got the huge one then I remember the equinox is the small one

:smh:

sucks the Kia never worked out for you. glad youre out of that situation.

how much did they roll over to the Equinox?
what year Equinox? extended warranty?

He gave me a bunch of goodlifeusa.com "$200" cards if you want them. Never heard of it. Googled it and sure enough it's an MLM

Last edited:
Once again, as soon as OP drove that joint off the lot, the salesman was in the back like.....

View media item 2220888
Got eem again.
Equinox rofl Same boat.

When will they learn. Stick to Honda & Toyota until you get your money up for a luxury whip if that's your goal.

Also once you get a new whip getting an oil change at a dealer is a must. You get oem parts and records for warranty work. Look for service coupons or find the best price dealer in your area for your brand.

Let's not victim blame now, the Kia has been through a lot.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I still wish DatZNasty would've gone the fraud route.

Back
Top Bottom