Niketalk, I Can Not In Good Conscience Recommend One Purchase Any Model KIA Motor Vehicle vol not on

Doesn't Hyundai own Kia, or Kia is their sister company or something like that? Anyways, I don't know what homie did to his Kia, but when me and my wife first started out we had a Kia, a 2000 Kia Sephia LS, and it gave us no problems, we kept up with the maintenance and we had that car for several years, even when we bought other new cars, but I hope it works out for Datz.

thats a lil high for that Acadia esp being fwd, you can go $29k for a Denali with AWD cpo too.

or you can get a Durango Limited V6 AWD for like $27k, i know Dodge offers a 7year/100,000miles extended warranty on their cpo

could also go Explorer Sport ecoboost TTV6 AWD for roughly $31k.

all around 30-40,000miles midsize SUVs, if thats what youre looking for.

I didn't get anything yet. Yea I like those Acadia Denali a, might even do the Terrain. There's some nice used Durango's out here. The Equinox LT new with my sisters GM Supplier discount dropped to like 25 something though but the LT is still kind of bland featurewise compared to the KIA.

Well damn dodge got a 7 year 100k on CPO's? Damn. If I didn't want a damn note I'd get in one of those Durango's in a sec. Things are the sexiest dad mobiles on the road right now :pimp:

You paid 33k for that Kia ..it's a given free oil changes should've been thrown in

Did u negotiate at all ? I bought a brand new camaro in 14 and I'm still getting my **** free at the dealership

I didn't get anything yet. Yea I like those Acadia Denali a, might even do the Terrain. There's some nice used Durango's out here. The Equinox LT new with my sisters GM Supplier discount dropped to like 25 something though but the LT is still kind of bland featurewise compared to the KIA.

How many years left did you have on your note for the kia? Might have made more sense to just suck it up and pay it off before taking on another car payment

How many years left did you have on your note for the kia? Might have made more sense to just suck it up and pay it off before taking on another car payment

5 years....
and a $9000 motor repair

Going to the zoo whenever the baby wakes up. Bout to go flame KIA to Bolivia on Facebook though, make them write me a check to shut up

Gotta keep everyone safe and in the know. I know it's the internet and everyone claims they pushing M3s, but probably a lot of ****** lowkey in Kia's and Hyundai when they log off the internet and back into I.R.L

Gotta keep everyone safe and in the know. I know it's the internet and everyone claims they pushing M3s, but probably a lot of *****s lowkey in Kia's and Hyundai when they log off the internet and back into I.R.L

While you’re bs’ing, I’m seriously considering a Genesis G70 3.3t should they release them more than 2-3 at a time. Also interested in the VW Arteon too, no shame on this side. I’d take an 2017 Chevy SS over everything. Or a C43 Benz.

Best thing you can do is pay down that loan ASAP.

I had to throw a new engine in my truck 3 months after I got it. I bought used and rolled the dice and lost. Driving this thing until the wheels fall off now. Got a warranty on the engine and now I know it’s been taken care of so it’s good to go.

I ain't mad, I'd just say don't get a brand new one. Get a same year one with <20k miles on it, it'll be like a third depreciated already

Funny just posted this in the car thread.. new 2023

then after i posted it this popped up on my FB feed

1682967813860.png

I got a 2013 Kia Optima with 162,000 miles on it now. Got it used with 66,000 on it then. Never any issues

I feel for anyone who's car catches fire.

EDIT: this thread is effin 6 years old. who the hell remembers such things? :lol:

also the difference in car costs is crazy. base models are damn near $30,000

Last edited:
LoL Kia never change

In this thread we went from the overpriced and losing 50% of value instantly, to when they was just spontaneously catching on fire for no reason, to brat kids with no automotive knowledge stealing then in 10 seconds with a usb cable and teaching the world how to do so on tiktok. Such a ****ty company. New van is fire though

Back
Top Bottom