Niketalk i have an 8% in my economics class. YES EIGHT PERCENT vol. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

my economics assignments are all done online. honestly its like im taking an online class, but i have to go weds and friday.

so.. anyways. i get emails telling me when theres a test online. so i do all the tests....

then i check and i have an F, im like... what? i had three test grades, 60%, 79%, and 65%

so how did it drop down to > 50% ???

im supposed to do READING ONLINE, AND CLICK "next" TO RECIEVE A POINT FOR READING THAT PAGE.

WHGIOPUH:WENIOUFBGOIULHJFDPHNIOPFB{FBSOPIUBGFIYUB DIYUO VBDCFIYHSVI

anyways. i have 28.5/269 points. i am !#$+%%# screwed right now. not the !#$+%%# busniess. FML. i think im going to drop.

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

oh. by the way. anyone know how to hack/cheat aplia to let me "go back in time" and do incomplete assignments ?

It's better than a 7%
pimp.gif

I realized I got a problem wrong on the exam I just took.

This question was #1 and it was 8 POINTS.

FML.

are you taking macro or micro? I know for macro all the answers to aplia are online. just copy and paste the questions into yahoo and the answers will pop up.

if i were you id read the syllabus and see if doing online reading (clicking next) is actually part of the grade and LITERALLY in the syllabus

if its not in the syllabus you can definitely argue it

but if it is, you got a problem

Originally Posted by MECKS

my economics assignments are all done online. honestly its like im taking an online class, but i have to go weds and friday.

so.. anyways. i get emails telling me when theres a test online. so i do all the tests....

then i check and i have an F, im like... what? i had three test grades, 60%, 79%, and 65%

so how did it drop down to > 50% ???

im supposed to do READING ONLINE, AND CLICK "next" TO RECIEVE A POINT FOR READING THAT PAGE.

WHGIOPUH:WENIOUFBGOIULHJFDPHNIOPFB{FBSOPIUBGFIYUB DIYUO VBDCFIYHSVI

anyways. i have 28.5/269 points. i am !#$+%%# screwed right now. not the !#$+%%# busniess. FML. i think im going to drop.

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
I never seen anyones grade drop down to greater than 50%

Back
Top Bottom