NIKETALK I NEED YOUR HELP. (STEALTH V'S) long read.

If this is in the wrong forum, mods please move it to the correct one.

I sold a pair of DS Stealth V's to ebay member seen415.

Here's the link to the auction: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160165570135
He's attempting to file a claim with paypal stating the shoes are fake. The purpose of this post is to serve as additional evidence to the buyer and Paypal that the shoes in question are indeed legit.
Hell you can even call Nike Retail 1-888-365-6453 and give them the style & color number or even the UPC #.

Do your own research before you go accusing someone (who has more knowledge on sneakers than you& is respected by all buyers who have done business with me) of something when you obviously have no knowledge on the subject. If the shoe doesn't fit or you simply don't like them, that's not my problem. There are no refunds on any of my shoes. If you wish to return them I'll gladly accept them back lol.

Like did you even check my feedback??

DO THE KNOWLEDGE!

Thank you for coming out, God bless... GOODNIGHT!

- odds718

Item and user details
Item title: DS AIR JORDAN 5 STEALTH V viii aqua 8 max cb 34 lebron
Item number: 160165570135
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160165570135&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:11
End date: Saturday, Oct 06, 2007 03:08:33 PDT
From User: odds718( 120)
100% Positive Feedback
Member since Apr-20-05 in United States
Activity with odds718 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from odds718.
This message was sent after the listing closed. odds718 is the seller.

He never replied after that, then today I get notification of the claim.

Here are links to the buy/sell post where I had them posted also:
p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15516.topic

I have over 120 transactions with 100% feedback: myworld.ebay.com/odds718

Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated.

DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
VVVVNDS HOA SILVER AIR MAX 97's​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Quote:
I am dissatisfied because they do not fit properly
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

ha that dude is a lame he just probably cant afford them and wants his money back

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

Bro, your mad legit. A guy tried doing that to me a couple months back. You are one of the more credible people on this site. Just being a part of Niketalk should be another fact to back you up. Every person on this forum is going to come in here and say that they are legit. I work at Foot Locker and bought these on release day last year. Yours look EXACTLY like mine did. Hope I helped man. Let me know if I could help you out.

Post them in the legit check forum on here.
Also, post them on ISS, because the people that do legit checks their are "certified experts" or something like that.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Those look good to me man...hopefully he doesn't send you back some fake kicks and keep urs...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

^^^^^damn that makes me scared of selling my OG's on ebay and getting scammed by the buyer claiming i gave them fakes!
smh.gif

^^^ that's always a risk... good luck with this case man
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

this guy is an idiot send him the link to this so he can see that everybody says theyre real
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Worst case, take the kicks back and refund the money minus shipping......not really that serious....

If the pics in your auction are the sneakers you sent, your tags show China. Be careful he is not trying to send back a different pair.

I sent him a message assuring him your shoes are authentic. Hope this helps. You could try calling Paypal and sending them a link to this thread. Not saying it'll help but it wouldn't hurt.

Messed up
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I can't help, but I feel you on this situation. I honestly hate people like this. Lames. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Maybe he has fake stealths and is trying to scam you.
"You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth"-Ricky Bobby(Thats right, TWO first names!)

Back
Top Bottom