NikeTalk Invitational Fantasy Football league (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I've never played in a league with backs getting points for every carry. It seems a little weird tbh, but I guess I won't mind it. .50 a carry sounds better to me tho

Well if you insist on giving points per carry. I would say go 1/2 point per carry and give receivers 1 pt per reception. There is definitely no reason for a carry to be worth more than a reception. Just doesn't make any sense.

I've never played with carries counting either. But it'll be another thing to take into account when drafting.

Well if you insist on giving points per carry. I would say go 1/2 point per carry and give receivers 1 pt per reception. There is definitely no reason for a carry to be worth more than a reception. Just doesn't make any sense.

I've never played with carries counting either. But it'll be another thing to take into account when drafting.

My bad, meant to say .5 everyone not .75

To recap

Completions .5
Carry .5
Reception 1.0

Last edited:
Like I said, I'ma **** wit it. But it will definitely be a first.

But maybe me and SP are the only ones with a real problem with it I guess

Like I said, I'ma **** wit it. But it will definitely be a first.

But maybe me and SP are the only ones with a real problem with it I guess

Lol yep, you guys ever done a PPR league?

IMO ppr makes it funner because you can points even if a guy has a bad week, and definitely helps out for those 18 and 20 team leagues when you try to fill that last flex spot.

A lil spice never hurt anyone!

Ive done PPR before. Never heard of PPC tho. But im down. Ill just adjust my draft strategy for this league and see how it goes. I can say my team for this league will look completely different than other leagues. Thats for sure.

This will be my first PPR or PPC. I've been playing fantasy football for about 3 years and I'm always in standard leagues. I did plan on trying to draft backs first this year so I guess some of my drafting strategies won't change too much for this league. 

Also, I was going over the league's scoring system and I've never played in a league where your QB loses points every time he is sacked. That may be the only part I have any legitimate problem with. 

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I've never played in a league with backs getting points for every carry. It seems a little weird tbh, but I guess I won't mind it. .50 a carry sounds better to me tho
this.

i guess any type of new scoring would make it a bit more interesting

I'm making the league 14 teams, a lot more people want in unfortunately and we only have so many spots.

Send out pm's still guys, if we need replacements you will get in.

Ive done PPR before. Never heard of PPC tho. But im down. Ill just adjust my draft strategy for this league and see how it goes. I can say my team for this league will look completely different than other leagues. Thats for sure.

Most ppr leagues are ppr+carries anyway.

Last edited:
Last man joining soon, consencus is most people can draft after 6pm eastern time.... will hold it on like a Monday night if everyone is cool?

Mondays are pretty chill for me. Im cool with a Monday closer to the start of the season around 6 or 7 if thats good for everyone else

Last edited:
Aight, maybe im being a little paranoid. But are there really 3 dudes in the league with the name Keith? Or does someone have multiple squads? Cuz thats not really cool. I dotn want to have to stop playing halfway through the season because people start making stupid trades to stack on team.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will have to delete the league.

I will not be able to play or be commish any league this year, some huge things have popped up that are far more important than fantasy.

Hopefully someone else can host a league for you guys, I'm sure you guys can all start your own league for NT.

Once again I apologize.

-Franco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom