NikeTalk Invitational Fantasy Football league (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting up a Fantasy Football league on Yahoo with my NT brethren. (Free)

We have 4 in the league as of now, and two others have verbally committed.

League is a PPR .5 every completion, 1 pt for every reception and carry.

Draft will be sometime at night, we all will have to discuss when.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
WR/RB
WR/RB

(Two wr/rb) flex

5 bench spots and 2 injured reserve spots.

Playoffs will be weeks 14,15 and 16, every team plays! Just because your number 1 seed doesn't mean you get a bye!

Any more information will be posted within thread!

Looking for 14 teams, but can do 12 also.

Post here or PM me and will get back to you.

Last edited:
Pm'd everyone!

If it keeps up I can make a 100 man league, but in all seriousness league will most likely be a

[COLOR=#red]14[/COLOR]

man league because so many people want in.

Last edited:
Yea, keep it at 14. I did a 16 last year and once injuries start to happen you guy guys scouring the FA pool for someone who can get them 3 points per week. Its nice to have a little something in the FA pool when inevitable injuries happen and you have guys on bye weeks.

And it looks like Keith has 2 squads. I dont know if thats a mistake or what. But Im pretty sure no1 wants to see any stupid trades going down because someone has 2 squads.

Last edited:
Yea, keep it at 14. I did a 16 last year and once injuries start to happen you guy guys scouring the FA pool for someone who can get them 3 points per week. Its nice to have a little something in the FA pool when inevitable injuries happen and you have guys on bye weeks.

And it looks like Keith has 2 squads. I dont know if thats a mistake or what. But Im pretty sure no1 wants to see any stupid trades going down because someone has 2 squads.

Yep I'm checking it out now

whats the count ?
pm me ill join

Count at 9 right now with a few invs already and 4 need to get back to me

You should still take off that 1pt per carry too tho. Guys are gonna be gettin 20+ pts per game just off their carries. That doesnt even factor in yrds and tds. Its ok with recievers to get ppr because they are only gonna get 10 catches at the most. Usually around 5 or 6 on average. So that isnt a crazy bump in their points. And its much harder to get a catch than to receive a handoff. Im just sayin tho, its your league if you wanna keep it like that then fine. Ill draft accordingly.

But the way it is right now you're gonna have RBs absolutely dominating the league

Last edited:
You should still take off that 1pt per carry too tho. Guys are gonna be gettin 20+ pts per game just off their carries. That doesnt even factor in yrds and tds. Its ok with recievers to get ppr because they are only gonna get 10 catches at the most. Usually around 5 or 6 on average. So that isnt a crazy bump in their points. And its much harder to get a catch than to receive a handoff. Im just sayin tho, its your league if you wanna keep it like that then fine. Ill draft accordingly.

But the way it is right now you're gonna have RBs absolutely dominating the league

+1

+1

I will drop it to .75 if you guys would like, put it that way because that is what I'm used too.

Let me know if you want it to be lowered even more. Think .75 is good for a carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom