Niketalk is mostly blacks and asians. was it all whites 10 years ago?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

filipinos aren't...nvm
Filipinos are most definitely asian. I don't know why some of you deny it.
laugh.gif

So really Asians are the third most represented group on here after blacks and just edging out latinos.

this place is diverse as +@!@
pimp.gif
fp8m09.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 A+

Off topic but while we're on the subject of race...

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

"Oh...I'm mixed with German, Italian, Brazilian, and Asian"

*!@#!, shut up. You black.

Im indian and i barely see any other indian sneakerheads

the houston sneaker scene is dominated with hispanics, asians, and blacks..

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Real Filipinos don't even like the "I'm not Asian, I'm Pacific Islander" type. I remember in high school, half of the Filipinos in the Asian club split off to form their own "Pacific Islander" group; they received 0 funding from the school club committee and went back to the Asian club the year after
laugh.gif

There was a topic about this a couple of years back and still it didn't go anywhere. Never understood why Filipinos single themselves out when they are asian. I believe this whole Pacific Islander thing is an american Filipino thing. Didn't Krux say that people in the Phillipines don't even consider themselves Pacific Islanders and claim themselves more asian if any?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol white people stay trying to label minorities.

I'm Filipino if that matters.

And Filipinos = Asian.

and you just labeled "white people" as labelers... There will come a day when race isnt even noticed anymore. cant wait  

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

And Filipinos = Asian.
 There will come a day when race isnt even noticed anymore. cant wait  

No it won't. 

laugh.gif
@ sneakerheads, the kids I see here in LA are just lame.. Especially those kids just hanging out in the from of those shoe boutiques

I'm Filipino too & I thought we would fall under pacific islanders.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

Word though - like, shortie how you list all this other $*** but gotta dresser fulla Just For Me and cocoa butter?

*%*+ outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Real Filipinos don't even like the "I'm not Asian, I'm Pacific Islander" type. I remember in high school, half of the Filipinos in the Asian club split off to form their own "Pacific Islander" group; they received 0 funding from the school club committee and went back to the Asian club the year after
laugh.gif

There was a topic about this a couple of years back and still it didn't go anywhere. Never understood why Filipinos single themselves out when they are asian. I believe this whole Pacific Islander thing is an american Filipino thing. Didn't Krux say that people in the Phillipines don't even consider themselves Pacific Islanders and claim themselves more asian if any?
Pretty much. I have a few Filipino friends who were born in the Philippines and they consider themselves to be Asian. I mean it makes sense; why would Filipinos be Pacific Islanders but not Japanese, Taiwanese, Indonesians, Singaporeans, etc ?
laugh.gif

Just waiting for that comment to turn this in to a full blown race war thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

laugh.gif
@ sneakerheads, the kids I see here in LA are just lame.. Especially those kids just hanging out in the from of those shoe boutiques

I'm Filipino too & I thought we would fall under pacific islanders.

There are so many other "islands" in South East Asia like Taiwan and Indonesia and yet, the Phillipines are the only ones secluded in being Pacific Islanders. Even as far as geography goes, they are not even part of Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia regions that makes up the Pacific Islander areas.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Word though - like, shortie how you list all this other $*** but gotta dresser fulla Just For Me and cocoa butter?

*%*+ outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

And Filipinos = Asian.

and you just labeled "white people" as labelers... There will come a day when race isnt even noticed anymore. cant wait  
I'm good on that. I love my race and heritage...I wouldn't change it for the world. And thats how everyone should feel. The problem isn't in our differences, its when people use those differences to belittle and make others feel like less of a person.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

I thought NT was mostly black as I see a lot of black related topics posted on general.

Im assuming because its general, where as you may find tons of teenage white boys talking about copping in the sneaker sections. To post in the general section, you " gotta be about that life"
indifferent.gif

had to steal that from the %&#$ Nike talker's say

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

last time i check, this is the united states of america. most diverse place in the universe

Not every NT'er lives in America!..
WE GLOBAL NOW!!!!! WE GLOBAL!!!! BLEEEEE DAT BRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

filipinos aren't...nvm
Filipinos are most definitely asian. I don't know why some of you deny it.
laugh.gif

So really Asians are the third most represented group on here after blacks and just edging out latinos.

this place is diverse as +@!@
pimp.gif
fp8m09.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Dominicans are under African American, right? 

cedricwhato.gif

laugh.gif

SillyPutty you're Filipino? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

ALL OF THIS...

Back
Top Bottom